What's new

First 'Imran Khan' was removed then came the 'Flood' | Affectees complain to Lt Gen Asif Ghafoor

Just like Niazi admitted that his politics was more important than the flood we are in.
At least Gen Ghafoor is going around doing something while Niazi is still busy in his petty politics.
Is Niazi paid to do flood relief?

-----

The sad thing is in his mind he's saying the right thing to divert the conversation, it's an institutional behaviour, the concept of "bloody civillians", stinks of colonialism.

It would have never occured to him to say "my role does not allow me to pass comment on political matters, but I am here to help in any way I can". I'm pretty sure that's what he meant, but the institution teaches them that Civillians are just like cattle in the road, need to be herded out of the way to pastures so that the important people can go on their way and do the important business.

Last edited:
Video in OP has been privated. Lmfao

Yeah that's what I was wondering. Anyone got a mirror?

For those who watched it, what was said in the video?

For anyone who didn't watch the video the convo goes somewhat like this;

Crowd: Pak fauj zindabad
Person: First Imran Khan was removed, then came the floods
AG: Listen, what is more important, these things or "pait"
Person:"pait sir"
Where are your camps
Crowd: There are no camps, we are all living in old tents
AG: If you go to the camps then you can get the food
person: The big people won't let us live
AG: Which big people
Crowd: the officers and the ministers
AG: All these people are here for you
Crowd: something about rations
AG: the poor people aren't getting anything

thats the general gist...

Last edited:
Thank you for the link.

One after another, they show their true colours. Is there a single patriot of high rank in Pakistani army? They are not even trying to hide it or be careful anymore. Especially after all that's happened and is happening, you would think they would keep thier gob shut... but they know they are untouchables so they ruin our country, and then show this rotten attitude, it's just disgusting.

Thank you for the link.

One after another, they show their true colours. Is there a single patriot of high rank in Pakistani army? They are not even trying to hide it or be careful anymore. Especially after all that's happened and is happening, you would think they would keep thier gob shut... but they know they are untouchables so they ruin our country, and then show this rotten attitude, it's just disgusting.
According to my sources, there are barely 2 - 3 honest and true patriots. Rest all are either corrupt, compromised, or incompetent.

According to my sources, there are barely 2 - 3 honest and true patriots. Rest all are either corrupt, compromised, or incompetent.
Well after reading this i would think now is greatest chance indian army has against these neutrals……

Well after reading this i would think now is greatest chance indian army has against these neutrals……
In all honesty, I believe the Indian army is not interested in any escalation, things in media here and there are just to keep their people busy. If there is peace between the two countries there will be no need for huge expenditure on the army hence no kickbacks, no privileges, nothing at all. They both like to keep a boogyman takay awam ko pagal bana sakayen. Nothing personal its all business ;)

Yeah that's what I was wondering. Anyone got a mirror?

For those who watched it, what was said in the video?

Video in OP has been privated. Lmfao
Added another link (provided by @313ghazi) to the OP.

These duffers in uniform really are stuck in the 80's and 90's with their pathetic attempts at controlling the dissemination of information.

For anyone who didn't watch the video the convo goes somewhat like this;

Crowd: Pak fauj zindabad
Person: First Imran Khan was removed, then came the floods
AG: Listen, what is more important, these things or "pait"
Person:"pait sir"
Where are your camps
Crowd: There are no camps, we are all living in old tents
AG: If you go to the camps then you can get the food
person: The big people won't let us live
AG: Which big people
Crowd: the officers and the ministers
AG: All these people are here for you
Crowd: something about rations
AG: the poor people aren't getting anything

thats the general gist...
These generals only want people to remain at the bottom of the hierarchy of needs so they forver remain indebted to the army. Wadera wardi mafia in action.

Wow.

Crass and insensitive.

I understand that it was a political question by the flood victims that targeted the Army leaderships violation of the constitution in overthrowing an elected government, but Ghafoora should have displayed some decency and civility.

Basically, ‘don’t question the Army’s treason and corruption if you want food and relief’.
The statement of the poor man in itself a revolution.
It shows people have understood.

Its a problem with the institute as a whole, as long as training with the west continues along with colonial era mentality and laws.....this will exist, not a surprise that he behaved like that, They are the beneficiaries of this rotten system and accomplices along with the likes of shareefs and zardaris.

Back
Top Bottom