What's new

First export ship leaves Gwadar

Nope!

You're as real as a clean indian...

My only problem with our foreign policy is our 'only China' foreign policy. Other than that I am sure our views are same in every other fields. You are welcomed to see my posting history.

[QUOTE"PatriotLover, post: 7151987, member: 169026"]My only problem with our foreign policy is our 'only China' foreign policy. Other than that I am sure our views are same in every other fields. You are welcomed to see my posting history.[/QUOTE]
Where Is data sahib ? and M OL bt ?o_O

Eventually Gawadar will become the hub of this region and all jealous will have to eat their words back.

My only problem with our foreign policy is our 'only China' foreign policy. Other than that I am sure our views are same in every other fields. You are welcomed to see my posting history.
Name any other country who is willing to operate that port, we CANNOT operate it.... what's teh choice?

Name any other country who is willing to operate that port, we CANNOT operate it.... what's teh choice?

Call in favors foreign countries owe.

Just look at talent that Pakistan exported to third world countries back in the 60s-80s, when they asked for help from Pakistan.

Call in favors foreign countries owe.

Just look at talent that Pakistan exported to third world countries back in the 60s-80s, when they asked for help from Pakistan.
Sorry chief don't live in the past not me. We could've been the best oe whatever but we're shit right now and no amount of feel good crap can change that. Let's do what we can....

Back
Top Bottom