What's new

First Deep Sea Fishing Trawler Made in Bangladesh

Wow. Did you build this allllllll by yourself?

No, no, we asked the tree-dwelling Barmans to design and build this trawler. These tree-dwellers are also helping us to build ships for export to european countries like Denmark, Germany and Finland. The following BBC report says how the tree-dweller Barmans with one-third of our GDP have helped Bangladesh to build ships and export them to the Europeans:

BBC News - Bangladesh shipbuilding goes for export growth

No, no, we asked the tree-dwelling Barmans to design and build this trawler. These tree-dwellers are also helping us to build ships for export to european countries like Denmark, Germany and Finland. The following BBC report says how the tree-dweller Barmans with one-third of our GDP have helped Bangladesh to build ships and export them to the Europeans:

BBC News - Bangladesh shipbuilding goes for export growth

I have to say, you people are funny when you're trying to be angry and racist. Behind all that nasty talk and impotent pride, there is an undoubted inferiority complex.

Run along now.

I see this has somehow gone into Myanmar.

Did I miss something?

BTW why are there pictures of 3 different ships? Which is the one built in bd?

Bangladeshi members please ignore the anti-Bangladeshi troll whose only goal here is to provoke members and belittle Bangladesh.

He is also an advocate of war crimes and ethnic cleansing which includes the collective punishment (collective punishment is outlawed by the Geneva convention) of Muslim Rohingyas indigenous to Burma by their mass expulsion by the junta.

To be honest anyone who advocates such crimes should be banned. If I were to advocate the killing or ethnic cleansing of all Hindus in Bangladesh, I think moderators should ban me, or any Pakistani who for instance says all Pakistani Shias should be kicked out of Pakistan.

Re Topic: We are developing at a fast pace and have, or will be soon starting up marine universities.

I have to say, you people are funny when you're trying to be angry and racist. Behind all that nasty talk and impotent pride, there is an undoubted inferiority complex.

Run along now.

Inferiority complex, when we are achieving progress in every field and our GDP is already three times more than yours? It is you who has inferority complex. How many times did you mobilize troops in our land and sea borders? And then how many times did you back down withouit a fight? Have we ever picked up a fight with a 5th grade neighbour like you to show our strength? It is you who want to be bigger than us and, therefore, have this complex.

Inferiority complex, when we are achieving progress in every field and our GDP is already three times more than yours? It is you who has inferority complex. How many times did you mobilize troops in our land and sea borders? And then how many times did you back down withouit a fight? Have we ever picked up a fight with a 5th grade neighbour like you to show our strength? It is you who want to be bigger than us and, therefore, have this complex.

Where do you keep getting these figures? Your economy is about twice as big with a population 2 1/2 times our size.

But I digress. This thread is about that pretty, little boat bd managed to build but my question still stands: there are 3 different boats in those pictures, which one is the bingali one?

Where do you keep getting these figures? Your economy is about twice as big with a population 2 1/2 times our size.

But I digress. This thread is about that pretty, little boat bd managed to build but my question still stands: there are 3 different boats in those pictures, which one is the bingali one?

Only the first one (Agro Food) is Bangladeshi made, rest are the photos of the trawlers made by European companies. But am sure you already know that, which is why you are needling them:lol:

Back
Top Bottom