What's new

First batch KTJ-3200 engines to be delivered

Oublious

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
1658514314268.png

several hunderds will be delivered, this engine will be used on SOM, Atmaca and Land based Atmaca.

a important step in the production of the turbofan for TFX

all these engines programmes are vital

I just wished that Turkey has done it for the turboshaft on T129 for Pakistan

a important step in the production of the turbofan for TFX

all these engines programmes are vital

I just wished that Turkey has done it for the turboshaft on T129 for Pakistan

If we start today a engine program it will cost us at least 10 years and still not understand why they don't start the program. JV with RR, RR did propased a engine with 30000lb thrust, but our side want a brand new engine with a lot of coming with it like 35000lb thrust. Start seperate a engine program next to JV with RR, this engien project goes to slow and complex.

The CEO of KALE explained why the KJT3200 did finished in 10 years, they litterally started a industry in Turkey. Every part of that engine what you can not get from abroad is made in house. From ECU software to materials.

KTJ projects are actually sub-working areas of the holistic approach. I mean, system design and development, system localization activities and operations/doctrine studies are becoming processes that are coordinated with each other rather than being a continuation of each other.

In the tweet series below, Mr. İbrahim Sünnetçi not only gives technical information about the SOM-J and ÇAKIR stand-off missiles introduced in Farnbrough air show, but also reveals how intertwined these processes are.

https://twitter.com/BRAHMSNNETC1/status/1550481159498375168

KTJ projects are actually sub-working areas of the holistic approach. I mean, system design and development, system localization activities and operations/doctrine studies are becoming processes that are coordinated with each other rather than being a continuation of each other.

In the tweet series below, Mr. İbrahim Sünnetçi not only gives technical information about the SOM-J and ÇAKIR stand-off missiles introduced in Farnbrough air show, but also reveals how intertwined these processes are.

https://twitter.com/BRAHMSNNETC1/status/1550481159498375168

A Data-Link wher more then 2 platform can control the missile a third person. Imagine a ship or fighter deliver the missile a drone like TB2 close to a Airdefence guiding the missile or a soldier in the frontline.

Back
Top Bottom