What's new

First Antivirus from Pakistan

Good job.. But are you sure its the 1st in South Asia? I have been hearing about Indian anti virus software since ages

this is not the first anti virus by south asia...but it is the first of its types.

What a bunch of crap!!

I have been using Indias Pune based , CAT(centre for antivirus technologies) QUick-Heal Total Security. One of the top 10 global antivirus package. ANd also, Bangalore based escan etc.

There are loads of Indian antivirus companies working since god knows when.

"First South Asian Antivirus" being pakistani is very very ridiculous and laughable claim. :woot:

h_t_t_p:_//_www_quickheal_com/

do not under estimate Pakistan.. it is a very sincere advice to you by me seriously.

Do you guys know the first Virus made by Pakistani student was called 'Brain' some 10 years back.

Well u didn't read the thread properly he wrote Antivirus from Pakistan not in South Asia........you guys always think in negative way....

And for ur kind information the first Virus (Brain Virus) of the world was developed by Pakistani Students from Engineering University of Lahore.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I think that you reached this thread after the title was changed. I anyway did not mean it in any negative way. Just plain exchange of information.

About creating the 1st virus, are you really proud of that achievement? If the 1st bank robbery in the world was done by a Pakistani, would you be proud of that?

First complete Antivirus from Pakistan has been developed by Pakistani students which offer some intelligent features that are not even available in big brands.

Some Key Features

1) Recover and repair corrupt Word , Excel , Access document which gets corrupted due to virus attacks, unexpected system shutdown etc.

2) It continuously protects your Windows and Data from any known or unknown software problems & viruses without requiring you to do any thing.

3) Instant Virus Killer is the World's 1st Antivirus that can detect the USB viruses immediately without any scanning on just insertion of USB to your system.

4) It recovers your PC in 10 Seconds even if Windows wont start up.i-e:- ( Accidentally deleted Windows files or Virus attack )

5) Fix everyday problems caused by user’s or viruses, without having to wait for available IT Engineer’s or suffering from Business down time.

YouTube - First Pakistani Antivirus "Instant Virus Killer" Hafiz Usman & Syed Imran Ali

Please visit their website>>
Pakistan's 1st Antivirus - Instant Virus Killer | Life Time Windows & Data Protection

Finally some positive news coming form Pakistan. Congratulations.

Pakistan has another honor to its name, the BRAIN virus. It is considered to be the first MS-DOS virus and it was created in Lahore by the Alvi brothers.

Is this first Pakistani Anti Virus?:blink:
How can this be first?:what:

Even two to three years back I had an anti virus made by my friend! I don't remeber the name of that antivirus but this one is surly not first Pakistani antivirus!

Pakistan has another honor to its name, the BRAIN virus. It is considered to be the first MS-DOS virus and it was created in Lahore by the Alvi brothers.

No offence sir I do respect the ingenuity of the creators but bussinessweek magazine at the time called the virus the Pakistani flu.I have seen people praising them as heroes every single time.

Those guys are now into business working along with an isp brain net and I heard they got many offers by us firms to be hired I don't know that part to be true or not.

What a bunch of crap!!

I have been using Indias Pune based , CAT(centre for antivirus technologies) QUick-Heal Total Security. One of the top 10 global antivirus package. ANd also, Bangalore based escan etc.

There are loads of Indian antivirus companies working since god knows when.

"First South Asian Antivirus" being pakistani is very very ridiculous and laughable claim. :woot:

h_t_t_p:_//_www_quickheal_com/

Well first of all it is not funny thing if it was even first anti virus of world.

I am saying this because the software in New York Stock Exchange (world's largest stock) is using a software that is created by Pakistan.

Secondly the concept of virus came from Pakistan came 24 years back.

I think that you reached this thread after the title was changed. I anyway did not mean it in any negative way. Just plain exchange of information.

About creating the 1st virus, are you really proud of that achievement? If the 1st bank robbery in the world was done by a Pakistani, would you be proud of that?

Respected sir, for your information the first virus was never created for malicious reasons, it was created to stop the piracy of medical software that was also created by Pakistani programmer.

The concept behind the first virus was that if anyone steal their medical software, it would result in corruption of data, due to fear of that corruption no one would try to pirate the software.

I don't think that it can be compared with bank robbery.

The point is brilliant concept came from Pakistan.

Quick Heal
Indian Anti Virus
Net Protector(Latest Version is Net protector 2010)
Epic Browser(In Built anti Virus Software with Automatic Updation and Healing)

There are many Buddy, Cant find them all

Dude you forgot comodo (chennai based) & according to matsousec.org, they are the best in Internet security suite.

obviously the best AV is nod32

Well first of all it is not funny thing if it was even first anti virus of world.

I am saying this because the software in New York Stock Exchange (world's largest stock) is using a software that is created by Pakistan.

Secondly the concept of virus came from Pakistan

No the concept of virus came much before since 1950s.
In 1970 there was creeper and elk cloner virus was first virus for apple.

brain was the first virus for ibm pc.

Back
Top Bottom