What's new

FIRs against TV anchor Imran Riaz Khan

Can anyone register an FIR against Bajwa for hurting the sentiment if the people for tarnishing the image of Pakistan Army?

Of course. The only thing is no one has actually done so, despite all the hot headed claims, which is quite revealing in itself.

Same mindset also declare Fatima Jinnah a Traitor. Qamar Jawed Bajwa, more like Qabar mai Jaye Bajwa.

It seems that this country is now running with Baghlol's sector commanders, just as MQM ran its cronies with the sector commanders. Baghlol cannot even manage to control one anchor. Do think he has power to control IK?. It makes me laugh all day, what stupid mistakes Baghlol and his crew have made in SC. Lets see what Baghlol's next move will be

So declared the armchair General sitting in Norway to the keyboard General sitting in the Netherlands. :D

Says Hussain Haqqani sitting in USA. Your country is involved in regime change in Pakistan. Go figure.

Let me say it loud and clear. It is time to drag these generals from their green beautiful villas. It is time for Pakistanis to rectify this mistake. These maniacs were the reason why Pakistan lost BD. They are a cause of embarrassment to Pakistan.

Last edited:
Most of us don't live in DHA despite being associated with Khaki. So please spare me this us vs. establishment stratification.

All of your other points are generalizations of the highest order so the less said the better. Case in point, point #4. Had that been the case then the last 8 governments, including ZAB's, would not have used force to put down the secessionist tendencies abetted by foreign entities. The establishment cares about the integrity of the country as is the case with establishments across the world. Why not look at IoK and figure out the role of the IA there to get a feel for what I am talking about?

Perhaps the reality is that you folks needed a platform to go after the army and now you have it. Ideas wise, you are just as bankrupt as you claim the establishment to be. You and your PTI government had nothing better to offer Balochistan or the country so why stick it to the military only?
if Pakistan has people like you there is no need for enemy.
You didnot counter any of my claims, keep licking the boots. World is going moving forward at light speed and our beloved establishment is telling us the difference between "Interference" and "Conspiracy".
I say again my loyalty is to Pakistan and Pakistan alone. I donot care about IK or any other political leader for that matter.
I have to ask one question our COAS always go abroad and mostly to western countries. The people who know every state secrets, what guarantee do we have that they cannot be blackmailed into divulging our secrets mostly regarding nuclear assets.

In the past it was this lack of reconciliation that led to military action in EP, the same inflexibility, burn it all confrontation is now being used to drive Pakistan to the precipice yet again and this time its IK/PTI leading the charge.
So it was Awami League's fault that Pakistan Army did military action in East Pakistan? Are you insane? Awami League won the election in 1970 with huge majority. Military establishment had no right to take military action against its own people over there. East Pakistan broke up not because of Awami League winning elections in 1970, it broke up because military establishment mafia started military operation against those that had recently won the democratic election!
How the hell are you comparing that situation with PTI today, boot licker?
36AF1591-9972-45BB-9FFE-114102ED90C2.jpeg

TOBA TEK SINGH: Three cases, one at Gojra and two at Jhang, have been registered against TV anchor and vlogger Imran Riaz Khan on the complaints of three different citizens on the charge of speaking against state institutions.

The complaints said the anchor’s act was a major crime and violation of the Constitution as it had hurt sentiments of Pakistani people.

The FIRs, containing identical text, were registered on Thursday by Jhang’s Kotwali police on the complaint of Suhail Iqbal of Iqbal Nagar locality of Jhang, Jhang’s Saddar police on the complaint of Khalid Mahmood Malik of Soofi Mor, and Gojra Saddar police on the complaint of Mahboob Ali Khan of Chak 363-JB.

The cases have been registered under sections 505-1 (C), 505-2,501 and 109 of PPC and sections 4, 5, 11, 16, 20 and 22 of the Prevention of Electronic Crime Act, 2016.

MUZAFFARGARH: Another case was registered against Imran Riaz by Chowk Sarwar Shaheed police.

Complainant Advocate Riazul Haq, the brother of Maj Zakaul Haq Shaheed, lodged the case under sections 109, 501-C1, 503 and 505 of PPC against Riaz for speaking against the army.

The case was registered under the provisions of the Anti-Electronic Crime Act and other provisions. The complaint said Imran Riaz allegations had dented the image of the army.

Published in Dawn, July 1st, 2022

نیوٹرلز کی پھٹی پڑی ہے
🤣🤣🤣

if Pakistan has people like you there is no need for enemy.
You didnot counter any of my claims, keep licking the boots. World is going moving forward at light speed and our beloved establishment is telling us the difference between "Interference" and "Conspiracy".
I say again my loyalty is to Pakistan and Pakistan alone. I donot care about IK or any other political leader for that matter.
I have to ask one question our COAS always go abroad and mostly to western countries. The people who know every state secrets, what guarantee do we have that they cannot be blackmailed into divulging our secrets mostly regarding nuclear assets.
I don't need to counter the claims. Entire threads and pages have been spent countering what you repeat. Why bother any more?

The point about the CoAS is yet again, more PTI-fed conspiracy theories - as if the entire Army staff and the CoAS have turned traitors overnight after spending 40 years in service of this country. Give me a god-damned break please! We literally ate "grass" to protect our nuclear program through thick and then and just because Imran Khan, like an imbecile, mouths off this conspiracy theory you start believing it? You recall the Lt Gen and Brig. sent to the brig and gallows in Gen Bajwa's tenure? What was that for? It was because the Brig in question divulged some national security information to the Americans. It the CoAS, yes Gen Bajwa that approved his death sentence. So claims of a sellout by the Army on the nuclear program are BS and IK and party are responsible for pushing this bakvaas narrative forward.

I would yet again call attention to this tendency prevailing here and elsewhere to project yourselves as the only ones who give a damn about Pakistan while the rest of us as being traitors. As always, its back to the binary outcomes so common nowadays in a certain segment of our political landscape. To be reminded "if Pakistan has people like you there is no need for enemy.", is a clear indication of this cancer prevailing and becoming a super-spreader thanks to you-know-who.

Lol so you turned out to be a military Patwari aka boot licker. Unbelievable!
So personal insults are the best you can conjure up against me?

So it was Awami League's fault that Pakistan Army did military action in East Pakistan? Are you insane? Awami League won the election in 1970 with huge majority. Military establishment had no right to take military action against its own people over there. East Pakistan broke up not because of Awami League winning elections in 1970, it broke up because military establishment mafia started military operation against those that had recently won the democratic election!
How the hell are you comparing that situation with PTI today, boot licker?
View attachment 858600

First read the post carefully and deduce what I am stating. "Idher hum, udher tum" was attributed to ZAB. Not sure where you picked up the point that I am blaming AL only. ZAB showed inflexibility in the discussions with the AL who had won majority vote. Gen Yahya was the broker in this mess. Despite multiple efforts to patch-up, ZAB and the WP elite convinced him that East cannot rule over the entire country and that the West's writ had to be established given AL were getting support from India. This is what lead to the military action being authorized in the East starting with Operation Searchlight. This was not a military-alone enterprise which you are very ignorantly trying to present. The west Pakistani intelligensia (politicians, bureaucrats, technocrats) were all making rounds of the Presidency to make this point to Gen Yahya who eventually succumbed.
My father was there and serving. Neutral observers like Siddique Salik have written copious amount of content on this. Lt Gen Yaqub Khan resigned because of the untenable political situation, he did not resign because of the military situation on hand. So at the end of the day, had the politicians in West played by the rules and let Yahya give power (which Yahya was fully willing to) to MuR, this mess could have been avoided. The same situation applies today, the military in the middle trying to get the two sides to talk.

Last time, check your personal insults otherwise you are gone. I make sure my posts are not personal and don't exercise my admin privileges against other members but you are on thin ice with direct name-calling and insults. Take note!

The point about the CoAS is yet again, more PTI-fed conspiracy theories - as if the entire Army staff and the CoAS have turned traitors overnight after spending 40 years in service of this country. Give me a god-damned break please! We literally ate "grass" to protect our nuclear program through thick and then and just because Imran Khan, like an imbecile, mouths off this conspiracy theory you start believing it? You recall the Lt Gen and Brig. sent to the brig and gallows in Gen Bajwa's tenure? What was that for? It was because the Brig in question divulged some national security information to the Americans. It the CoAS, yes Gen Bajwa that approved his death sentence. So claims of a sellout by the Army on the nuclear program are BS and IK and party are responsible for pushing this bakvaas narrative forward.
Who said Bajwa sold nuclear secrets? When PTI was in govt, opposition, journalists claimed neutrals sent them threatening phone calls. Now same stuff has been happening after Bajwa's spokesperson DG ISPR tall claims of neutrality. So we have to ask the right questions. If Bajwa truly is neutral as his spokesperson claims to be, why the threatening phone calls haven't stopped already? Why the journalists are still attacked for having an anti establishment stance? What has changed that Bajwa's spokesperson keep saying we are now neutral?
6B4AE1E5-F872-4125-8CD4-B7B53243F560.jpeg

So at the end of the day, had the politicians in West played by the rules and let Yahya give power (which Yahya was fully willing to) to MuR, this mess could have been avoided. The same situation applies today, the military in the middle trying to get the two sides to talk.
Exactly. Had military establishment played a true neutral role (not the one like Bajwa's spokesperson), East Pakistan would not have become Bangladesh. The fact Yahya ordered military operation in East Pakistan, proved to Bengalis that military establishment was no longer neutral but openly siding with West Pakistan's politicians. Hence the break up of East Pakistan became inevitable.

I make sure my posts are not personal and don't exercise my admin privileges against other members but you are on thin ice with direct name-calling and insults. Take note!
Noted. Sorry for my previous comments.

This binary dichotomy is nice and simple for PTI supporters but there is a ton of shade of grey here.

After genetic mutation women can see millions of more colors.

And neutrals can see tons of shades of grey. Ok.

Part of Pakistan was lost because it was the same politician bastards who would not compromise. Remember "Idher hum, udher tum" polarization of the past?

Let's have a story.

East Pakistan had no role in the fight against the USSR, so America wanted to shed that extra burden. Pakistani military establishment was always in beds with America, they fully implemented that proposal. Rest of the events were just different shades of grey.

Kesi hai?

Back
Top Bottom