What's new

Firing in Redzone Islamabad

Is it so easy to get a gun there? Just asking.
Pakistani public is one of the most heavily armed public on planet.Getting all sorts of guns is quite easy auto,semi, bolt action, registered and unregistered one's.
P.S:- Just visit youtube and see for yourself,funny thing is I have seen Indians saying that in UP we have more guns than PDF.

Is it so easy to get a gun there? Just asking.

Not really--at least not anymore. Licenses are restricted and bullets are counted. That being said, a significant % of population is heavily armed already legally. Don't have exact numbers but going by the circle around me I'd say at least 70% rural households and minimum 40-50% urban households are armed.

Pakistani public is one of the most heavily armed public on planet.Getting all sorts of guns is quite easy auto,semi, bolt action, registered and unregistered one's.
P.S:- Just visit youtube and see for yourself,funny thing is I have seen Indians saying that in UP we have more guns than PDF.
It is true but UP is full of guns which are worse than toy guns, katta and tamancha are made in UP and Haryana but those are trash and are not at all of good quality, chalega ya nahi wo trigger dabane wakt pata chalta hai.
Not really--at least not anymore. Licenses are restricted and bullets are counted. That being said, a significant % of population is heavily armed already legally. Don't have exact numbers but going by the circle around me I'd say at least 70% rural households and minimum 40-50% urban households are armed.
If he’s a pashtoon then it’s understandable as they have a culture of gun weilding afaik.

I hope they just don't mess his brain up by endless "feed" of sedatives . keep sigmand fraud away from him ------.

Nai bhai. Do char chittar marnay hain puls ne. Treatment complete hojani hai.
If he’s a pashtoon then it’s understandable as they have a culture of gun weilding afaik.

Everyone in Pakistan has a culture of wielding guns. Walk in to any village in Punjab and everyone and their dog has an automatic weapon.

last time something like this happened, remember that guy Sikandar with his wife who created a huge scene, well a lot of people believe that it was a smoke screen to divert attention from something else ....

who knows it was the same this time?

It is true but UP is full of guns which are worse than toy guns, katta and tamancha are made in UP and Haryana but those are trash and are not at all of good quality, chalega ya nahi wo trigger dabane wakt pata chalta hai.
Here we have got an outstanding cottage industry which makes quality firearms,you should probably search and watch that on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom