What's new

FIR against Cap Safdar: IGP Sindh and many other senior police officials applied for leave

Imran seedha Kam karay ga tu Ulta hoga our Jo Imran ka sath Dy ga wo bhi apni izat ganwaiy ga,

By God Army does not need this. Both govt and opposition has done enough damage already. Its time that forces should give stern shut up call to both sides. Army should not be maligned by either side. IKs statement about khawaja asif calling Army chief is as ridiculous as any from the opposition.

nope. Abducting IGP at midnight from his home & getting an FIR filed from him on gunpoint is what sane people are against of. But what would a youthia know about what is right & wrong when you guys alllowed your mother & sisters to dance on containers in cold nights in Isloo. must be got paid for these services like noonie toons do.

sahi kaha Quaid bhi soch rahe honge ke agar yehi din aana tha to koi General Pakistan azaad karwa leta un ke bajae.

There are no new recruits. You want some punjabi administration? careful what you wish for.

Yaar he obviously broke the law

Why were they not doing their jobs?

Yaar he obviously broke the law

Why were they not doing their jobs?
it was already a Politicized police & now it is militarized too(forcefully though). You expect these sheeps to uphold the law by arresting political thugs? They couldn't catch petty mobile snatchers in karachi. :/
Our military protect us
only Jawans do on border & getting blown to bits whileriding teen dabba in NW while Generals & the political elite gets laid inside their bomb proof Mercedes c class.

nope. Abducting IGP at midnight from his home & getting an FIR filed from him on gunpoint is what sane people are against of. But what would a youthia know about what is right & wrong when you guys alllowed your mother & sisters to dance on containers in cold nights in Isloo. must be got paid for these services like noonie toons do.

sahi kaha Quaid bhi soch rahe honge ke agar yehi din aana tha to koi General Pakistan azaad karwa leta un ke bajae.

There are no new recruits. You want some punjabi administration? careful what you wish for.
Bahi first of all Hamid Mir said Zubair told him Zubair at first said ask Hamid Mir... the few hours after his voice message was leaked (nor confirmed neither denied) but Zubair put blame on CM sindh who when came to do press conference didnt even answer the question regarding this and left the press conference when everyone asked about this... I see all of the daal kali here bro... of you have proof of Rangers kidnaping IG sindh kindly show me...

As for your comment regarding Punjab we Punjabis are getting administration from KP kindly aap b rabta karain...

All politically motivated drama, all of them who rendered leave application must be tried for mutiny.

What if Lower Rank Police officers who are treated like shit by PSP officers and even have to pay bribes for legally allowed paid leave arrange such stunts? Will any Govt tolerate?

It's hard to see through the fog but one thing is certain. Capt. Safdar should have been charged. It is possible that the police were 'pushed' by the establishment. The take away for me is sadly it exposes the reality that the Pakistan state is weak. Contrary to outside critics Pakistan Army, the ISI and other security apparatus of the state are weak. This is demonstrated by the timid actions they take. The bizzare thing is these timid acts then give rise to massive howling from the media and foreign detractors. This is the worst possible position to be for the Pakistani state.

By way of comparison let's look at 'strong' states. I could choose Russia, Vietnam, Iran etc but let's go with Turkey. In 1980 Gen. Evren of Turkish Army overthrew the elected government. He cited corruption, lawlessness as reasons for the coup. In the following year over half a million Turks were arrested, 100,000s were brutally tortured, 1,000s killed and never seen again. It was a purge, a bloodbath. This is what Pakistan needs to do.

But can it? Nope. Pakistan Army is not Turkish Army.

It's hard to see through the fog but one thing is certain. Capt. Safdar should have been charged. It is possible that the police were 'pushed' by the establishment. The take away for me is sadly it exposes the reality that the Pakistan state is weak. Contrary to outside critics Pakistan Army, the ISI and other security apparatus of the state are weak. This is demonstrated by the timid actions they take. The bizzare thing is these timid acts then give rise to massive howling from the media and foreign detractors. This is the worst possible position to be for the Pakistani state.

By way of comparison let's look at 'strong' states. I could choose Russia, Vietnam, Iran etc but let's go with Turkey. In 1980 Gen. Evren of Turkish Army overthrew the elected government. He cited corruption, lawlessness as reasons for the coup. In the following year over half a million Turks were arrested, 100,000s were brutally tortured, 1,000s killed and never seen again. It was a purge, a bloodbath. This is what Pakistan needs to do.

But can it? Nope. Pakistan Army is not Turkish Army.
So, you are suggesting that Pak army should create hit squads for murdering and torturing its own people.Go, get a life man. It is the most absurd comment i have ever seen. Pak army is an professional force for defending the borders of pakistan, not a mercenary force for killing its own people.Then, you should also remember whats turks dis during 2015 coup attempt.

So, you are suggesting that Pak army should create hit squads for murdering and torturing its own people.Go, get a life man. It is the most absurd comment i have ever seen. Pak army is an professional force for defending the borders of pakistan, not a mercenary force for killing its own people.Then, you should also remember whats turks dis during 2015 coup attempt.
Either that or just leave the political field to the politicians. And the Turkish Army is not "professional"? This is a army that has almost won every war it has fought including Western invaders.

The coup rounded up members of both the left and right for trial with military tribunals. Within a very short time, there were 250,000[6] to 650,000 people detained. Among the detainees, 230,000 were tried, 14,000 were stripped of citizenship, and 50 were executed.[18] In addition, hundreds of thousands of people were tortured, and thousands disappeared. A total of 1,683,000 people were blacklisted.[19] Apart from the militants killed during shootings, at least four prisoners were legally executed immediately after the coup; the first ones since 1972, while in February 1982 there were 108 prisoners condemned to capital punishment.[10] Among the prosecuted were Ecevit, Demirel, Türkeş, and Erbakan, who were incarcerated and temporarily suspended from politics.

One notable victim of the hangings was a 17-year-old Erdal Eren, who said he looked forward to it in order to avoid thinking of the torture he had witnessed.[20]

After having taken advantage of the Grey Wolves' activism, General Kenan Evren imprisoned hundreds of them. At the time they were some 1700 Grey Wolves organizations in Turkey, with about 200,000 registered members and a million sympathizers.[21] In its indictment of the MHP in May 1981, the Turkish military government charged 220 members of the MHP and its affiliates for 694 murders.[11] Evren and his cohorts realized that Türkeş was a charismatic leader who could challenge their authority using the paramilitary Grey Wolves.[22] Following the coup in Colonel Türkeş's indictment, the Turkish press revealed the close links maintained by the MHP with security forces as well as organized crime involved in drug trade, which financed in return weapons and the activities of hired fascist commandos all over the country.[10]

Go, get a life man.
I think you need to apply that on yourself. I have had a long, fulfilling life and now are in semi-retirement. In my younger years the last place where you would find me is behind a PC not that we had any.

It is always surprising to see the absolute bottoms of basic governenace that Pakistanis feel so comfortable with. No wonder that every Pakistani who has the resources wants to relocate to a more developed, preferably non Islamic European nation at the drop of a hat. It seems like the esablishment has completely over stepped its questionable authority and the Pakistani people are not going to accept this gross mismanagement anymore. Stop eating the army churan and see for yourself that they are all equally bad - one just tries justify itself by creating a feeling of insecurity and also passing all the blame for its own decisions on the puppets of its choosing. All those who blindly support the army/ISI establishment and want everyone in Pakistan to be a happy and willing pawn of the arrmy, you hypocrite people are absolutely the lowest quality of intellectual garbage - as soon as the army knocks on your doors you'll totally bail and the only ones left supporting are the ones who directly or indirectly benefit from the army and its countless civilian dealings.
Either that or just leave the political field to the politicians. And the Turkish Army is not "professional"? This is a army that has almost won every war it has fought including Western invaders.

The coup rounded up members of both the left and right for trial with military tribunals. Within a very short time, there were 250,000[6] to 650,000 people detained. Among the detainees, 230,000 were tried, 14,000 were stripped of citizenship, and 50 were executed.[18] In addition, hundreds of thousands of people were tortured, and thousands disappeared. A total of 1,683,000 people were blacklisted.[19] Apart from the militants killed during shootings, at least four prisoners were legally executed immediately after the coup; the first ones since 1972, while in February 1982 there were 108 prisoners condemned to capital punishment.[10] Among the prosecuted were Ecevit, Demirel, Türkeş, and Erbakan, who were incarcerated and temporarily suspended from politics.

One notable victim of the hangings was a 17-year-old Erdal Eren, who said he looked forward to it in order to avoid thinking of the torture he had witnessed.[20]

After having taken advantage of the Grey Wolves' activism, General Kenan Evren imprisoned hundreds of them. At the time they were some 1700 Grey Wolves organizations in Turkey, with about 200,000 registered members and a million sympathizers.[21] In its indictment of the MHP in May 1981, the Turkish military government charged 220 members of the MHP and its affiliates for 694 murders.[11] Evren and his cohorts realized that Türkeş was a charismatic leader who could challenge their authority using the paramilitary Grey Wolves.[22] Following the coup in Colonel Türkeş's indictment, the Turkish press revealed the close links maintained by the MHP with security forces as well as organized crime involved in drug trade, which financed in return weapons and the activities of hired fascist commandos all over the country.[10]

I think you need to apply that on yourself. I have had a long, fulfilling life and now are in semi-retirement. In my younger years the last place where you would find me is behind a PC not that we had any.
Scumbags like you sitting in UK, enjoying the rewards of life in the free, secular, democratic world - and asking for a muderous cleansing of Pakistani people - killing and torturing millions of innocent civilians, everyone who even questions whats right - everyone who happens to have chosen the wrong profession (non Army) - You are the greatest bane on Pakistan and its people. It is really perverted how you live a good material life while you advocate the killing and torture of your brethren just because they aspire to get the same freedom and rights as what you enjoy in the country where you are living now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom