What's new

Finally, Indian Govt Clears $2.4-bil Mirage Upgrade Deal

Almost 50 million $ each!
no matter how fancy these loser Mirage is, it is not going to be better than J-10B, which comes with a $30 million each price tag for PLAAF.

anyway, you guys are rich, doesn't need to worry money. PLAAF can only cry hard at home and deisgn its own J-20.

Ya Mirage doesnt come near to it.
Tejas , MKI and Mig29's will handle it.

Almost 50 million $ each!
no matter how fancy these loser Mirage is, it is not going to be better than J-10B, which comes with a $30 million each price tag for PLAAF.

anyway, you guys are rich, doesn't need to worry money. PLAAF can only cry hard at home and deisgn its own J-20.

the J-10 you mean the Chinese copy of the Israeli Lavi???? your right while IAF is sitting back not telling ADA to work on the AMCA program :rofl:

Now i am pretty sure that typhoon will be selected in MMRCA competition.

indian diplomacy,something for every MMRCA competitors..lol

US out of MMRCA but made happy with c-17 deal.
Russia out but made happy with FGPA deal.
Now french are being made happy with mirage upgrade deal(sign of, they are going to be ousted,lol)
England,italy & other will be happy with MMRCA deal.
abt sweden,,i don't know...GOI may be stored something for them also..hehe

Could you please provide that what we are getting for $2.4b?

Thanks in advance....

I would also like to see another source, because Livefist just announced it, without a propper source itself, or any figures about it.

Mirage%2B2000H.jpg

Livefist: Finally, Indian Govt Clears Mirage Upgrade Deal

it would have been better if Israel had upgrade them instead IAI offered half as much as the french did and Israel has just as good if not better avionics and weapons

Now i am pretty sure that typhoon will be selected in MMRCA competition.

indian diplomacy,something for every MMRCA competitors..lol

US out of MMRCA but made happy with c-17 deal.
Russia out but made happy with FGPA deal.
Now french are being made happy with mirage upgrade deal(sign of, they are going to be ousted,lol)
England,italy & other will be happy with MMRCA deal.
abt sweden,,i don't know...GOI may be stored something for them also..hehe

Something tells me it wont.
Below logic -
1. We buy Russian planes, Upgrade them by Russian, By even more of that..e.g., Su30MKI.
2.We baught Mirage, Upgrade the Mirage by French, coz we feel its a potent fighter, and possibly buy more of them!!....e.g., Rafale..just go by the Su30KMI logic.

I am not even a percent convinced that MRCA has taken the Euro tangent.

i smell the foul odor of graft...... 2.4 billion could have bought us 50 super hornets.....

Something tells me it wont.
Below logic -
1. We buy Russian planes, Upgrade them by Russian, By even more of that..e.g., Su30MKI.
2.We baught Mirage, Upgrade the Mirage by French, coz we feel its a potent fighter, and possibly buy more of them!!....e.g., Rafale..just go by the Su30KMI logic.

I am not even a percent convinced that MRCA has taken the Euro tangent.

you are right.

i am not saying that EF is tagged in a pre planned doctrine.but i have a feeling that GOI is keeping something for everybody,may be this logic become true..:lol:

you are right.

i am not saying that EF is tagged in a pre planned doctrine.but i have a feeling that GOI is keeping something for everybody,may be this logic become true..:lol:
So what is for Chinese?

$2.4-billion deal means=

$2.4-billion for deal

- night vision glass cockpit (with two lateral displays and an advanced head-down display), advanced navigational systems, advanced Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) system, advanced multi-mode multi-layered radar, fully integrated electronic warfare suite and advanced beyond visual range (BVR) capability
- replacing the avionics with two mission computers
- doppler radar that can look down to detect targets through clutter out to 70 nautical miles
- digital video recorder, data transfer system, and simulation systems

+

$1 billion for new weapons (450 MICA interception and aerial combat missiles systems)

Total => $3.4 billion

Back
Top Bottom