What's new

Finally hope 🙏

Aun ke taya phopa nana chacha nawaz ki ghulami kartay honge jis se paisa ya koiye business contract milta hoga thats all

Very true.

Most of the people I have encountered in real or mostly on Twitter, they are either related or have business relations.

Pakistan savior who saved Pakistan since 1980 s coming back.

What i use to say 3 years ago is finally coming back to reality

Pakistani awaam zindabad
View attachment 953126

View attachment 953127

View attachment 953128

so will he save us from the trouble he caused in the first place?... ie arsonist and fireman?

please tell us was will a 300+ pound man with an IQ less than an average indian do for us?

He went to the UK to study the ways of good governance, he will impliment it all here this time. The Lion is back to the savana!

absolutely ...

1694668549542.png

but when he comes to Pakistan noonies will prepare a great lunch for him...

1694668627113.png

Hope doesn't exist for Youthiya's, u all should commit mass suicide since IK is never coming out, it will make PDF and the entirety of social media less toxic, u mf's reak of hopelessness!!!!!!!

why?..

we are waiting for him... after all wasn't he about die of health condition if he stayed in Pakistan?.

I have a feeling his convoy will be pelted with stones and there will be roiting when he lands.

please tell us was will a 300+ pound man with an IQ less than an average indian do for us?
Average Indian is a really a dumbfu*k. We see their best and brightest here…

please don't forget yellow cab scam... sorry scheme.
My favorite one is
شلوار(قرض ) اتارو ملک سنوار ہو

He is a balanced and peaceful person .
Karma!

Very true.

Most of the people I have encountered in real or mostly on Twitter, they are either related or have business relations.
Makes no sense since he won 2/3 majority in punjab

2/3 people can't be linked to his business

Yes he does play punjab card like Pppp play Sindhis card

My favorite one is
شلوار(قرض ) اتارو ملک سنوار ہو

Karma!

Makes no sense since he won 2/3 majority in punjab

2/3 people can't be linked to his business

Yes he does play punjab card like Pppp play Sindhis card
You need to wait for his arrival to see what happens.
It is hard to predict what reception he gets. He may be forced to run back if enough people turn out. People in Punjab are very mental nowadays.

You need to wait for his arrival to see what happens.
It is hard to predict what reception he gets. He may be forced to run back if enough people turn out. People in Punjab are very mental nowadays.
Nah . ... they have been through worse(98-99) but still stuck with main sahab

Back
Top Bottom