What's new

Finally became a defence professional

Got a job and working now in defence contracting. For so long dreamed of doing this. Really enjoying this job.

Sorry haven't been around much. Just thought I would share.
@MastanKhan @Signalian @denel
congrats!. It was the best time of my life. Now looking after cows and tending to crops :) a complete 180 deg.

Congratulations on joining a reputed profession that includes many bootlicking corruption loving individuals who drive around in BMWs.
Enjoy the many visits to Combined Military accounts, do take along a stack of 5000 notes as these are required to move files along.

Good luck and may your honesty survive the storm.

p.s find a retired Subedar who looks like he can steal your wallet while feeding you quail, they are required to get the internal know hows of contracts and rig equipment specifications.

Congratulations on joining a reputed profession that includes many bootlicking corruption loving individuals who drive around in BMWs.
Enjoy the many visits to Combined Military accounts, do take along a stack of 5000 notes as these are required to move files along.

p.s find a retired Subedar who looks like he can steal your wallet while feeding you quail, they are required to get the internal know hows of contracts and rig equipment specifications.
Jeez Oscar,you know too much.

Have one of those subedar types but from the Navy. I don't mind being corrupt with the corrupt. Everyone wants a bit of the pie. One of the amazing things I found is how out of touch militaries really are. And how things we thought before, ain't so.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom