What's new

Final Year Project Suggestion

Aoa, I am a BSIT student and soon I would be in final year of my degree program. As I am an IT student so we have some restrictions for going towards hardware related projects. Considering only software in our FYP I want some suggestions on selecting a defence/military related final yeat project.

Need some suggestions please.

Thanks

Chaudhry Iftikhar Hussain

Use block chain technology to make something secure. We keep having fires destroying FBR or land records. Why not blockchain for making it secure and decentralized.

Aoa, I am a BSIT student and soon I would be in final year of my degree program. As I am an IT student so we have some restrictions for going towards hardware related projects. Considering only software in our FYP I want some suggestions on selecting a defence/military related final yeat project.

Thanks

HI, i am also a software engineer an may give you some ideas depending upon your skills and tools you are hands on with. Kindly provide some details about them first. or contact me @sendtoadeel@gmail.com

Thanks

Assalam-o-alaikum, My name i Usman Ahmad and i am a student of Mechatronic engineering and i like to suggest you that you can create a defence software that can catch terrorist and theif at a spot when a cemera see him or her anywhere. i know this a big project but you can try on a small scale i hope you like my idea
thanks!
your sincerely,
Usman Ahmad
p.s, if you want to contact me please email me

Back
Top Bottom