What's new

Final countdown.....Muslim Ummah, Are you with us?

What about Uyghur Muslims freedom ? Don't you Mard e Momin Pakistanis should gain their freedom too? Why only Kashmir? Go nuclear if you guys have balls. I have noticed one thing about Pakistanis that you guys like to brag about your Muslim identity even though a lot of you are not that religious anyway.

Last edited:
Be prepared for final war, muslim ummah u r with us? Or for business and money with India.....decide...

We will never let Hindu indians to genocide of kashmiri muslims.....

@Khafee

We dont want hidden support we want u r voice.....
اٹھ باندھ کمر کیا ڈرتا ہے
پھر دیکھ خدا کیا کرتا ہے
جب آدمی ہمت کرتا ہے
ہر بگڑا کام سنورتا ہے
اللہ کا جو دم بھرتا ہے
وہ گرنے پر بھی ابھرتا ہے
اے مسلم کیوں دلگیر ہے تو
کیوں غم کی بنا تصویر ہے تو
اغیار ہیں خاک، اکسیر ہے تو
تعبیر ہیں وہ ___ تقدیر ہے تو
تو اسلام کی دولت لایا ہے
تہذیب سکھانے ___ آیا ہے
جب سے تو دنیا پر چھایا ہے
دنیا کی پلٹ گئ _____ کایا ہے
پیغمبر ہے ذیشان ترا
مذہب ہے __ اسلام ترا
اٹھ باندھ کمر کیا ڈرتا ہے
پھر دیکھ خدا کیا کرتا ہے.. !!

before asking others for help let me ask some question from pakistani members here. did we fight for iraq? did we fight for libya? did we fight for syria? the answer is no so dont ask others to help us now. it is just like our number this time. qaddafi said this in some arab league conference after death of saddam that today he has died and tomorrow some one from us will die and the arab leaders were laughing at him . even basahr al assad laughed at qaddafi. time proved qaddafi was right. either muslims shuld unite and be ready to die one by one. even the closest and most loyal puppets of the west will have their day sooner or later.

When you have to fight someone from your city who is also likely a muslim like you, do you ever stop fighting him after knowing that he is also muslim and part of your muslim umma. Or do you stop before even fighting and pray that "muslim umma" come to fight your fight.

What about Uyghur Muslims freedom ? Don't you Mard e Momin Pakistanis should gain their freedom too? Why only Kashmir? Go nuclear if you guys balls. I have noticed one thing about Pakistanis that you guys like to brag about your Muslim identity even though a lot of you are not that religious anyway.
you are right. muslims all over the world today are divided into various nations and sects and we are no exceptions. bangladesh wouldnt have been a separate country if you and us both have some real islam left in ourselves.

pak should make defence block comprising of turkey , pak and malaysia. majority of the rest of musliim countries are useless.

What about Uyghur Muslims freedom ? Don't you Mard e Momin Pakistanis should gain their freedom too? Why only Kashmir? Go nuclear if you guys balls. I have noticed one thing about Pakistanis that you guys like to brag about your Muslim identity even though a lot of you are not that religious anyway.
Being religious doesn't mean anything because many religious ones gor deceived by devil and ended up killing other muslims.
Going nuclear is not an example of showing balls. We share border with Afghanistan we helped them we share border with Kashmiri we will help them. There are some things you can do but you cant do every thing.

Meray mahboob watan tuj pay agar jaan ho nisar. Mein yeh samjho ga thikanay laga Sarma e tan.
That's the emotions running thru every Pakistani's veins no matter where they are on this planet. Make a call and they will come from snow covered mountains, from heat of desert, from luxury of bed, from big cities small towns. Oh believe me it's not Pakistani Army but whole Pakistan is an army. And to quote Eion Morgan
"Allah is with us"..........
We will..I will

Pakistani people are ready for the war and to take on India and free Kashmir

But our gov is sleeping like always , they cannot even call shimla agreement null n void

Be prepared for final war, muslim ummah u r with us? Or for business and money with India.....decide...

We will never let Hindu indians to genocide of kashmiri muslims.....

@Khafee

We dont want hidden support we want u r voice.....
You don't need muslim ummah. This is your own war.Those traditional rulers who kept there promise are gone now. Now generation of new ruling class perceive politics differently.

What about Uyghur Muslims freedom ? Don't you Mard e Momin Pakistanis should gain their freedom too? Why only Kashmir? Go nuclear if you guys have balls. I have noticed one thing about Pakistanis that you guys like to brag about your Muslim identity even though a lot of you are not that religious anyway.

Because Kashmir is our internal issue, Myanmar is not .. Kashmir is a disputed territory which India is trying to annex , while the Rohingya are facing a Genocide at the hands of Myanmar Army . We will fix our issues first , we are not asking Ummah for help, nor we should expect any help , Help comes from Allah and the people/Army of Pakistan is enough .

Back
Top Bottom