What's new

[Fight For Future] Su-35S vs F-15X

Dogfights are secondary these days, avionics are old for Su-35S in compare to western's. US has started using IRST, F-15 is far more stealthy, Su-35S still uses PESA radar, AAMs seems better for US. Even 2040C looks comparable or better, however its too costly in compare.

https://militaryedge.org/armaments/f-15sa/

Su-35S is to be upgraded to Su-35SM standard within a few years. Su-35SM has Su-57's HUD, HMD, IRST, AESA. F-15X is only on paper.

YF-23 was a demonstrator like YF-22 and Su-47 and MiG 1.44 and X-32 and X-35. It was never a production plane. Years of development work would have been required for that. Su-35 and Su-57 are not demonstrators. They are serial production planes.
So i am talking about your nonsense that in latest version of F-15 is not using RAM and radar blocker wont work properly and in Su-35 radar blocker work perffectly @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall:

Su-35S is to be upgraded to Su-35SM standard within a few years. Su-35SM has Su-57's HUD, HMD, IRST, AESA.

I don't think there will be major upgrades like you're saying, even Russian newspapers didn't report that. Share source.

Su-35S is to be upgraded to Su-35SM standard within a few years. Su-35SM has Su-57's HUD, HMD, IRST, AESA. F-15X is only on paper.
No Chanes @undertakerwwefan :disagree:

The F-15X has no stealth confirmation
Composite material in F-15X does reduce RCS a lot @blackuday :agree:
I don't think there will be major upgrades like you're saying, even Russian newspapers didn't report that. Share source.
in @undertakerwwefan views only @Theparadox :angel: @undertakerwwefan just trolling here without any base @Theparadox

Composite is nothing new. Su-35S has a lot of composite, in addition to RAM.

High-strength, low-weight, composite materials have been used for non-structural items such as the radomes, nose wheel, door and leading-edge flaps. Some of the fuselage structures are of carbon fibre and aluminium lithium alloy.

https://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/su-35/
So when using in Su-35 it can reduce RCS significantly but When F-15X used it it doen't reduce RCS significantly, What a logic you have @undertakerwwefan :crazy:

Dogfights are secondary these days, avionics are old for Su-35S in compare to western's. US has started using IRST, F-15 is far more stealthy, Su-35S still uses PESA radar, AAMs seems better for US. Even 2040C looks comparable or better, however its too costly in compare.

https://militaryedge.org/armaments/f-15sa/

Even the su 30sm has 5th gen avionics. Its all on Kret's website. (Kret is Russia's top avionics corporation)

These are fully upgraded Flankers. You seemed to be under the impression that these are Soviet era su 27's. They are not. That's like comparing the first model of the F-16 to the newest most updated block.

kret_by_kgb950-dcicscq.png

Both jets size different in size (Su-35's length is 72 feet) (Su-57's length is 65 feet) so this mean their radoms ( nose cone size is different, so Su-57 AESA wont fit in Su-35, and if they want they should Enlarge Su-57's AESA to fit in Su-35 and rest of the system like HUD HMD & IRST is based on Su-35 in Su-57 @undertakerwwefan :p:;):enjoy:

F-15X don't have proposed RAM
and how do you know @undertakerwwefan o_O

Even the su 30sm has 5th gen avionics. Its all on Kret's website. (Kret is Russia's top avionics corporation)

These are fully upgraded Flankers. You seemed to be under the impression that these are Soviet era su 27's. They are not. That's like comparing the first model of the F-16 to the newest most updated block.

kret_by_kgb950-dcicscq.png

Didn't understand your point :hitwall:

Of course it won't. There will be a whole family of AESA based on B36. It's like there are lots of AESA developed from APG-77 to fit in F-16, F-18, F-15.
No First AESA develop is for APG-80 for UAE F-16E before the APG-77, and what is the proof that F-16/F-15/F-18 AESA is based on APG-77 @undertakerwwefan o_O

F-15X don't have proposed RAM.
It's important. If it's included the article would have boasted about it.
and i am talking about this how do you know that F-15X don't have a proposed RAM @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::devil::hitwall:

and i am talking about this how do you know that F-15X don't have a proposed RAM @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::devil::hitwall:

I can claim it doesn't have radio absorbing materials. If you claim it does, the burden of proof is on you, not on me. I can claim it does not have laser cannon. If you claim if does, the burden of proof is on you, not on me. I can claim it does not have hyper drive. If you claim if does, the burden of proof is on you, not on me.

I can claim it doesn't have radio absorbing materials. If you claim it does, the burden of proof is on you, not on me. I can claim it does not have laser cannon. If you claim if does, the burden of proof is on you, not on me. I can claim it does not have hyper drive. If you claim if does, the burden of proof is on you, not on me.
Firs you're claiming that F-15X doesn't have a radar absorbing materials, so you provide first your claim that F-15X doesn't have a RAM @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: you just assuming @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Firs you're claiming that F-15X doesn't have a radar absorbing materials, so you provide first your claim that F-15X doesn't have a RAM @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: you just assuming @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

I claim F-15X has no radio absorbing material and my claim stands unless you can prove F-15X has radio absorbing material.

PS: It's radio absorbing material, not radar absorbing material. It absorbs radio waves. It does not absorb radars. Obviously.

Back
Top Bottom