What's new

Fight against terrorism is 4th World War: Pranab

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
Fight against terrorism is 4th World War: Pranab

Fight against terrorism is the fourth world war and India has been on the frontlines of this, President Pranab Mukherjee on Wednesday said while hailing the valour and conviction of the Indian Armed Forces.

Taking oath as the President, he said a few minutes of peace will achieve far more than many years of war.

”...But the visible rewards of peace have also obscured the fact that the age of war is not over. We are in the midst of a fourth world war; the third was the Cold War, but it was very warm in Asia, Africa and Latin America till it ended in the 1990s,” said the President, who is also the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces.

“The war against terrorism is the fourth; and it is a world war because it can raise its evil head anywhere in the world,” the President said in his acceptance speech in the Central Hall of Parliament.

India has been on the frontlines of this war long before many other recognised its vicious depth or poisonous consequences, he said.

“I am proud of the valour, conviction and steely determination of our armed forces as they have fought this menace on our borders; of our brave police forces as they have met the enemy within; and of our people, who have defeated the terrorist trap by remaining calm in the face of extraordinary provocation,” Mr Mukherjee said.

Noting that the people of India have been “a beacon of maturity through the trauma of whiplash wounds”, he reminded those who instigate violence and perpetuate hatred that “few minutes of peace will achieve far more than many years of war”.

“India is content with itself, and driven by the will to sit on the high table of prosperity. It will not be deflected in its mission by noxious practitioners of terror,” the President said.

What is 3rd world war then?????????????????

Fight against terrorism is the fourth world war and India has been on the frontlines of this, President Pranab Mukherjee on Wednesday said while hailing the valour and conviction of the Indian Armed Forces.

That's news to me, the term War on Terror is limited to the conflict in Afghanistan/Pakistan and Iraq under all definitions, I don't know what Mukherjee was implying when he made this statement.

What is 3rd world war then?????????????????

hahahahha really good question . They will comeback to 3rd world war later. Or may be third world war is played in games like BATTLE FIELD , HALO or some other game.

Muherjee what are u eating and drinking these days.

That's news to me, the term War on Terror is limited to the conflict in Afghanistan/Pakistan and Iraq under all definitions, I don't know what Mukherjee was implying when he made this statement.

An attempt to steal Pakistan's credit ? :lol:

He also dwelt on terrorism, terming it the fourth world war with the Cold War being the third and stressed on education as the "alchemy that can bring India its next golden age".

Tradition meets pomp as Pranab sworn in president

AJTR..my troll flase flagger freiend,atleast post proper news and link so that people can read..oops..looks like its not your intention at all..get a life(perhaps in next life).. :tdown:

Those who are confused about 4th world war should know that the third world war has already been fought in COD modern warfare 3. :)

come on ..he just finished the written speech :rolleyes:
just another prostitute replaced by old sick men :hitwall:

Pranab is trolling I guess! before discussing this thread we have to find when did 3rd world war happened :lol:

He is referring to the cold war as the 3rd world war

Hypocrite Pranab was part of the same govt which gave us the shame of some of the biggest scams in history .... :angry:

Scope of Terrorism
1) Ethnic
2) Sectarian
3) Linguistic
4) Economy
5) Religion
6) Nationalism
7) Spy War
8) Conflict between Countries
9) Geo & strategic Environment
10) Politics ....
11) Injustice