What's new

Field Operations

you think i would have started a thread if i wasnt sure??? it is a department / Directorate in the army

I am just confirming not questioning your knowledge. Actually i saw the same clipping on a group chat and they were not sure its from Army as there is no details of it anywhere else on the net. The address is also for Rawalpindi GPO not for GHQ.

It's just to confirm so that the person applying should have some details of the Company/Org or Department. You can say its a precautionary measure.

I am just confirming not questioning your knowledge. Actually i saw the same clipping on a group chat and they were not sure its from Army as there is no details of it anywhere else on the net. The address is also for Rawalpindi GPO not for GHQ.

It's just to confirm so that the person applying should have some details of the Company/Org or Department. You can say its a precautionary measure.
my comment was on the lighter side too, not to be rude or harsh.......
Dont worry, my info is beyond the Whatsapp group chat ...... :D it is not of ISI ifnthat is you are refering to....... Given the current law and order situation in the country there is a gap in the provision of resources.......delegating Soliders or Commissioned officernis not possible as good men are needed for ZAB and CI ops ......... Also considering the fact and putting it out, those in uniform cost all lot to the army, they are more like an asset to the military, if an Lt is posted in such fieldnthen he will be taking high risk allowance, intelligence allowance etc ... But with civilians, they willnget bang for buck .......

stay in civilian domain and pursue PHd.
i wish i could do that..but its just not my cup of tea i guess....i'd rather kick down doors than put in another semester at any university..
its a bit off topic but i wanted to ask whether or not the SSG is open for short service commission guys with technical background? (@balixd can you please answer this)

i wish i could do that..but its just not my cup of tea i guess....i'd rather kick down doors than put in another semester at any university..
its a bit off topic but i wanted to ask whether or not the SSG is open for short service commission guys with technical background? (@balixd can you please answer this)
Nah only Marines and ssg N had two batches recruited directly following the same oattern as US NS .......try Naval service via shortnservice and then go for ssg n or wait till next direct induction for ssg n.......SSG has 2 years mandatory service requirement ....... And SSC cant join ssg or those in ASC

Psyche keeps changing, before,joining PMA,when joining PMA, during passing out, after getting commission, doing different courses, during different postings, holding commands ....
Technical arms fall under category of supporting arms, not much kicking down doors.

@balixd
AOA Brother,

As you have clarified that according to your information these jobs are surely not for the ISI, instead some department of Army. When you say field operations... what will be the domain of such ops, whether it will be intelligence gathering or some combat may involve also?
What sort of training and perks whatsoever will be provided, what about the married candidates i.e. their family posting/residence allowance etc?
To me it looks for related to CPEC project, what do you say about this observation?

Could you please elaborate the details for less informed members, who may wish to apply against these posts.
Job description, salary, possibility of getting regular appointment, any criteria which you think would be preferred during induction apart from language skills?
I understand this is a huge detail I am asking, please reply in your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Regards

@balixd
AOA Brother,

As you have clarified that according to your information these jobs are surely not for the ISI, instead some department of Army. When you say field operations... what will be the domain of such ops, whether it will be intelligence gathering or some combat may involve also?
What sort of training
domain will be that of report compiling and monitoring - it will be non combative role, posting will be in remote areas (as per information available, don't take my word for it)
no regular appointment, you will be a contractual employee, and don't expect to get much respect inside a pure military institution as Civilian ----- we are not talking about ISI here, where you have more civies than armed personnel and Civies are actually the permanent employees while Military officers are just on deputation ----

salary will be under 50k but individuals with extra ordinary skills and experience may be able to fetch something around 65k? going to rare though

now not sure about this project but individuals working in same department but different wing are getting house allowance & Medical for dependents (wife & kids only), same as BPS - 17 / Lt. .......

Nah only Marines and ssg N had two batches recruited directly following the same oattern as US NS .......try Naval service via shortnservice and then go for ssg n or wait till next direct induction for ssg n.......SSG has 2 years mandatory service requirement ....... And SSC cant join ssg or those in ASC
@balixd
Assalam Alikum
is there any age limit to volunteer for SSG? Im really concerned about it rightnow
And tell me if an officer from service corps (engineering, medical, signals and any other technical branch) can volunteer for SSG and further be a part of Ssg unit that conducts operations?

AssalamoAlaikum. Will the finally selected candidates receive military training before the start of their contract?

Why is it like that why do uniforms have little respect for civvies???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom