What's new

FICTIONAL:Sqn Ldr Arshad Sami letter to Mr. Adnan Sami-Yours unfortunately, Arshad Sami Khan

Please dont being him in here. He is a good guy and a sensible Indian who worked in Pakistan

thats what i was saying, for them Adnan Sami is sensible Pakistani and for us Om Puri is a good Indian.

Talented people should be free to settle on the side they want. These are manufactured conflicts.

I dont know what the problem is. The man is an Indian whether by adoption or choice. He has given a statement favouring his dopted country. Its his opinion. Leave it at that. Why the dhol tamasha and anger.
A

I dont know what the problem is. The man is an Indian whether by adoption or choice. He has given a statement favouring his dopted country. Its his opinion. Leave it at that. Why the dhol tamasha and anger.
A

Such dhol tamasha and anger bolster patriotic credentials and discourages others from expressing themselves, all useful tools to keep everyone walking along the prescribed line. Allowing a diversity of personal opinions opens up the system to critical thinking, and that can be dangerous to the status quo. History shows us the uses of such techniques, Sir.

Your miserable father,
Sqn Ldr Arshad Sami
SJ, SI(M)

AKA the man in blue.

Back
Top Bottom