What's new

FIA Director, who was leading the case against Shahbaz Sharif, is neutralized.

Ever heard of inducing heart attack using a high dose of a specific pain killer injection?

For those implying this was done in a Putin-esque form of poisoning please consider that it requires a very good understanding of biochemistry and poisons to produce and use these. Pakistan has NONE of it.
This may be just stress which for the environment was naturally extremely high.
People died of heart attacks when Pakistan broke up in 71.

Why can't Nawaz , Zardari , Bilawal , Fazlur Rehman, Bajwa , Hamid Mir and other traitors get Heart attacks ?

Whats surprisng here???
Everyone knows what happened to roa anwar
And what happened to police inspector who atopped ayyan ali

What suprises me is that people are surprised!!

For those implying this was done in a Putin-esque form of poisoning please consider that it requires a very good understanding of biochemistry and poisons to produce and use these. Pakistan has NONE of it.
This may be just stress which for the environment was naturally extremely high.
People died of heart attacks when Pakistan broke up in 71.
You know heart attack is a generic term used here..for all we know anything could have killed him

Why can't Nawaz , Zardari , Bilawal , Fazlur Rehman, Bajwa , Hamid Mir and other traitors get Heart attacks ?
The day they go against elite..they will

You know heart attack is a generic term used here..for all we know anything could have killed him

The day they go against elite..they will
Fortunately , that is for his family to speak up for or people to actually investigate and not speculate online.

Not that they could do jack shit about it other than tap away on cellphones.

Fortunately , that is for his family to speak up for or people to actually investigate and not speculate online.

Not that they could do jack shit about it other than tap away on cellphones.
Lol why would they..you want more "heartattacks"

Model town? Anything?
Roa anwar anything?
Ayyan ali case?

"Customs inspector murdered to protect Ayyan, claims widow​

She claimed Mahmood told her that unidentified men had threatened to kill him if he refused to make false entries"

You must be naive!!!

I am glade PTI shit show is over..
They were lap dog of elite not doing anything about zardari/nawaz sharif anyway

Atleast now there is no hipocracy

Goon league turning into khoon league.
???
Sir you forgot already?
Remeber drones??????
Remeber model town????

Political extrajudicial killings return to Pakistan.... Wellcome to DemoCrazy.

Model town? Anything?
Roa anwar anything?
Ayyan ali case?

"Customs inspector murdered to protect Ayyan, claims widow​

She claimed Mahmood told her that unidentified men had threatened to kill him if he refused to make false entries"

You must be naive!!!

I am glade PTI shit show is over..
They were lap dog of elite not doing anything about zardari/nawaz sharif anyway

Atleast now there is no hipocracy

???
Sir you forgot already?
Remeber drones??????
Remeber model town????

They’ve been thugs for a long time, I know.

I never claimed any such thing, my post was in reference to your post. It's not as hard as you described, there have been many cases in Pakistan with absolutely uneducated people who used more sophisticated techniques/chemicals to carry out murders.

"For those implying this was done in a Putin-esque form of poisoning please consider that it requires a very good understanding of biochemistry and poisons to produce and use these. Pakistan has NONE of it."

Yes - is it a proven record that he was administered something like this?

Pure coincidence, reminds me when a chief prosecutor was shot dead while driving to a court where he was about to present evidence implicating Musharraf's involvement in the assassination of BB. Surely the judge wasn't shot dead and had his cause of death falsely written down as "covid-19" by the state in the official records

Back
Top Bottom