What's new

FGFA vs J-XX

what is purpose behind this thread?
how can anyone on earth compare a under development with other which is completely a secret?
nobosy knows about any charadteristics of j-xx then how and what can we compare it with fgfa?
it is just going to turn into a troll thread with people saying this is better because it is from my country and blah blah

Such comparisons are irrelevant until the official statistics are out. You can not make indepth judgements about a plane's performance based on a few photographs, blurry or otherwise.

5291209952_93f962c071_b.jpg

271325636bb7cc13ce2f0b.jpg

Last edited:
Guys I have a suggestion..:P

Merge this thread with Stupid and Funny from All over the World :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

guys if any of u have played HAWX and flown f-117 then u ll know that for stealth the two tails work together as yaw control and also alleviation of the AC so if this pic is real then the chines r really up to something see i said this before in a previous post the cnards ll only be used for roll or super maneuverability if some one can teach me how to make a video of the game i ll explain better
regards

Yes Taimi of course!!! How come you compare two unfinished products?Is that logical?
After all it's all about your forum.You can do what ever you want.

Can't the members talk or compare two upcoming products of the 5th Gen category by the pictures or the data which is available so far on the net ?? Off course they can, if someone is posting day dreams or some delusional stuff, that is something else, but if based on some good rumors, pictures or data from good sources, then there shouldn't be any worry as its logical as both are the new entrants in this field and would be playing major role in the future.

Just to lighten the mood a bit here: Fifth gen aircraft are no beauties, in fact they're quite ugly if you ask me. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom