What's new

Feudal Terrorism: Who Will Stand Up Against Shahzaib's Murderes ?

A_QcrHXCIAAFw2P.jpg

these are the two jerks !!!

the culprits in red circle Shahrukh Jatoi and in blue circle Nawab Siraj Talpur

kill them !!

Nothing will happen our nation is asleep! everyday 100s are killed in karachi and no one speaks UP! 100s of policemen die in bomb blasts and their family are left with no one to feed them their wives are forced into prostitution no one speaks up. no one cares sadly!!!

I agree that PTI and MQM should not be mentioned here because it lets the feudals portray this as a political conspiracy by PTI/MQM/Musharraf/army.

Anyway, there is not much hope. Little Bilawal is already preparing to take his place on the throne, and the rural masses are going crazy for him.

Sooner or later, Pakistan will need a French Revolution, complete with guillotine. These vampires will never go willingly.

I am very glad that all of us, who are usually at wit's end fighting each other have agreed on this one very basic evil.

Feudalism must finish from Pakistan.

Please make a pact, and refute / ban / ignore these feudal thieves. Starting by 4-5 of them of who are on this forum.

Every Feudal / politician must be killed along with kin and family down to the last born. Eliminate the blood line NOW !

Please join me in this basic demand, irrespective of cast, religion and political affiliation.

No no, let a million more die, Jamie bhutto

No no, let a million more die, Jamie bhutto

Can we please keep political parties out of this issue,

act like a civil society against this criminal mindset, be united for a cause !!

A_SzFyCCAAAG52h.jpg:large

Arif Alwi and Salman, offering Fateha'a with Shahzeb's father.

3 pm Karachi press club..

Karachi walo asay hi ****** na hotay rehna waderay kay baito say.....

3 pm Liberty round about Lahore......

Lahoriyo asay hi in kay hatho ****** na hote rahna !!!

:angry:

No action would be taken.

These protests would be dimmed and Shahzaib would be forgotten after a week, just like all others who fall prey to such incidents daily. Nothing is going to happen, no one can do anything. It is time to vote for a proper government, otherwise expect such incidents to happen.

Back
Top Bottom