What's new

Fellow Pakistanis: Let's Turn LOC = IB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you wonder, here in America I always avoid young Indians: They are just too unbearable for me once they find out I am from Pakistan. Older Indians are more tolerable. And I don't care if you call me 'hijra' (a derogatory word for a 'eunich'). What needs to said must be said.

Was that required to prove your patriotism???
Just bash indians and regain respect from your people, thats simple, really.
Rest of your post, I agreed.

Says a dude whose country is more poor thn the african continent.:whistle:

you mean more poverty ..not more poor ...its a huge difference...our country is many times richer than Pakistan...does than mean your country is even poorer than india when it comes to comparing with african continent ?? :pop:

on topic..yes we have more poor and the no. is decreasing every year....but in your country its increasing.:tdown:

Anyways, I appreciate Meengla's POV but unfortunately Kashmir will remain a stalemate. No point arguing.

Just so you know. What we , mostly, engage in on PDF, including on this thread, is not 'argument' in the true sense of the word.

Argument means something else.

What happens here can be more accurately describes as 'Bhasad' in our desi lingo.

Anyway one thing I feel good is that most Indians are realistic/pragmatic in that they know the P0K cannot be gOt back and let us be happy with what we have without loosing an inch of what we have now.. This pragmatism ann avoidance of un-necessary delusions will help my country in the long run --but Pakistan, lol with all the 'Ghaairat', still it is good for India, if you know what I mean ;)

Infact I seriously hope pragmatic people like Meengla DONT ever come to power in Pakistan.

List of countries by GDP (nominal)-2010

— European Union 16,282,230[4]
1 United States 14,657,800
2 People's Republic of China 5,878,257
3 Japan 5,458,872
4 Germany 3,315,643
5 France 2,582,527
6 United Kingdom 2,247,455
7 Brazil 2,090,314
8 Italy 2,055,114
9 Canada 1,574,051
10 India 1,537,966

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan 'is a top failed state'

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa :tup:

Do not be so naive. We have capability to win war against them but we just need proper leadership and increased defence budget. If we get leader we can beat them in a year.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Do not be so naive. We have capability to win war against them but we just need proper leadership and increased defence budget. If we get leader we can beat them in a year.

LOL.. Like Zaid Hamid said that Pakistan can be sitting on the moon and dictating the affairs of the whole world (from moon ???) in 5 years .. Think he said it an year back .. 4 years to go

I was thinking why this thread has nt turned to poverty yet..

Yup my question was answered... LOL.. Typical thread. :cheers:

Infact I seriously hope people like Meengla dont ever come to power in Pakistan.

Why do you think that a destabilized Pakistan would be helpful to India in the long run? You know, days of mass deportations of people to hundreds of miles away have been over. The people of Pakistan are going to stay where they are. In one form, or another. Hopefully, there will the true Pakistan of Jinnah.

We will take u down with us....... dnt worry.

We dnt give a rats azz abt india....... we just care abt IOK........

keep your suicidal thoughts with yourself, Pakistan only talks but India does things, you have the past to reference too. Pakistan's current state shows how obsessed you are with India.

LAANAT BILLION TIMES ON SUCH THINKING.

Never, never & never and at no cast we will give Kashmir to India, did you read this kind of posts from an Indian? We will accept boundaries only along Himachal Pardesh but not along Kashmir.

I believe Pakistan should be more worried about boundaries on its Western side..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom