What's new

Fellow Pakistanis: Let's Turn LOC = IB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAE issues 'stapled visa' to residents including its PM
The United Arab Emirates has begun issuing "stapled visas" to Kashmir residents, including its "Prime Minister" Sardar Attique Ahmed, a media report said today.

The practice of issuing "stapled visas" is new and previously visas were stamped as usual on the passports, the Pakistan Observer newspaper reported today.

"Prime Minister" Sardar Attique Ahmed Khan, who holds a Pakistani diplomatic passport, was issued a stapled visit visa by the UAE Embassy in Islamabad on Tuesday, the report said.

China had sparked a diplomatic row with India last year by issuing stapled visas to residents of Jammu and Kashmir.

UAE issues 'stapled visa' to residents
UAE issues ''stapled visa'' to residents, IBN Live News
Pakistan Travel News - Topix

there are 100's more

from last sixty year which force was protecting you is now against you. and america= International opinion , and international opinion=america , first save yourself from disintegrating

We are not at a loss anyhow anyway.

I wish they could see the bigger picture.

that's the point! 'bigger picture'.. it's all about stopping you from seing that bigger picture! the moment it's shown to you, you might start confronting the ones who kept you away from seing that picture!

Clearly Kashmir isn't, for Pakistan's survival hasn't had anything to do with India's occupation of Kashmir.

More accurate was Z.A. Bhutto's assessment: "It is an article of faith among Pakistanis that Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan." (The Myth of Independence, 1967) Bhutto already knew from the events of the 1965 war that Kashmiris didn't have any particular enthusiasm for Pakistan. Yet his ambition and outlook prevented him from telling his people squarely. This exacerbated what was already a distortion in the national psyche: whereas before 1965 Pakistan sought a Kashmir plebiscite or popular revolution, since then the leadership seeks Kashmir's conquest by Pakistan's armed forces or "resistance" by a non-democratic Pakistan-run guerilla.

For this phoney cause (what use is there mincing words?) much mis-education and suffering has taken place. But Pakistan still has its pride and honor, right? right? right?

yeah you seem to know a lick about the conflict.....where did you come from anyways? :lol:

seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:
In case you wonder, here in America I always avoid young Indians: They are just too unbearable for me once they find out I am from Pakistan. Older Indians are more tolerable. And I don't care if you call me 'hijra' (a derogatory word for a 'eunich'). What needs to said must be said.
We gain much by getting India off our backs. That will almost instantly deny the foreigners the strategic space in this region. They sell weapons to us both and we kill each other with those. How nice.

Instead, we work with Indians to improve the lives of all of us in the sub-continent and I believe Kashmiris living under India will too come under the mainstream India once there is peace between Pakistan and India.

Guys: Be realistic. Nations after nations lost land after both WW 1 and 2. Go study that. Some of them could possible have said that they had the rights to that land because of ethnic dimensions. But once you lose--you lose more than what you started with. And Pakistan is already losing internally because of the idiotic leadership since 1977.

Let an international force ensure free movement of people of Kashmiri origin to cross over.

Sorry mate - NO third (or even second) party is ever setting foot on our part of Kashmir

so leave the forum; nobody asked you to join or to even be here.....you dont like it? Get lost.

Sue us for being here. Its not your forum, Sheriff.

as for the other queries -- i'll reply when there is something reply-worthy. Truth is Kashmir is disputed territory (fact)

anti-indian sentiment and anti-indian occupation in Kashmir has always been high (fact again)

you cant call it part of your country when the realities on the ground suggest the complete opposite. They even declare indian indep. day every year as a black day in history. Telling signs.

UAE issues stapled visa to PaK residents - .:::Kashmir Dispatch:::.

The world will slowly but surely send the UNSC resolutions down the trashbin of history. (FACT)

best to just heed to the demands of the Kashmiris. In fact some want total independence.

Not in a mood to heed to separatists. Opps what can Pakistan do now ?

We will take u down with us....... dnt worry.

We dnt give a rats azz abt india....... we just care abt IOK........

No your not, Pakistan is already on its way down, without India sending 1 soldier to Pakistan.

While India is on the way up. Just like news like 9% economic growth, spending $10b on fighter jets, South Korea investment in India totalling $15b etc.

Please dont talk about India and Pakistan in this manner

actually at the current time, they have more to lose than we do; but when push comes to shove, there is no ongoing war. There is a status quo, but the issues remain unresolved and there can't be any lasting or sustainable peace until core issues are addressed and resolved.

Indians have more to loose:what:
Who is doing well in no "lasting peace"? India or pakistan??

Somebody please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will take u down with us....... dnt worry.

We dnt give a rats azz abt india....... we just care abt IOK........

If Pakistan is to progress and develop ....these kind of mentalities should be discarded into the trash bin first of all.

Sponsoring terror against India incessantly didn't get Pakistan very far did it ? India is still economically developing , so is mostly unaffected .

Slowly Pakistan at least to Indians is becoming irrelevant , as we focus on our development while Pakistan still stuck in a sixty -year old mentality of hatred , with an unstable polity , unstable financial condition is floundering.

Even a blind man can see where this is heading - Pakistan going down further and further by virtue of their ego and hatred .India not affected at all.

Hopefully saner heads will prevail and an acceptable compromise is reached otherwise we just have to watch things getting darker for Pakistan and brighter for us - wont affect us but still....

Anyways, I appreciate Meengla's POV but unfortunately Kashmir will remain a stalemate. No point arguing.

Quaid-e-Azam said it all "Kashmir is the Jugular vein of Pakistan and no nation or country would tolerate its Jugular vein remains under the sword of the enemy."

I dont think more explanation is needed

Quaid and Nehru are both dead btw.. The countries need to live on..

Says a dude whose country is more poor thn the african continent.:whistle:

List of countries by GDP (nominal)-2010

— European Union 16,282,230[4]
1 United States 14,657,800
2 People's Republic of China 5,878,257
3 Japan 5,458,872
4 Germany 3,315,643
5 France 2,582,527
6 United Kingdom 2,247,455
7 Brazil 2,090,314
8 Italy 2,055,114
9 Canada 1,574,051
10 India 1,537,966

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan 'is a top failed state'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom