What's new

Federally Administrated Tribal Areas of Pakistan

kurram agency
url

1808287931_9c2a60d447.jpg

05.bmp

IMG00347.jpg

Yes it is all in jest.

Thanks. BTW great pictures. I often chat with Pathan cabbies in Dubai and they all say how much they miss their beautiful homeland, now you have painted a picture of that comment.

(Off topic, but most of them do not think Taliban is doing the bomb blasts in their provinces. The only different viewpoint you get is from Turis of Parachinar, they squarely blame Taliban and the Army.)

For a foreigner, you sure do know a lot about our tribal areas! :D

Thanks. BTW great pictures. I often chat with Pathan cabbies in Dubai and they all say how much they miss their beautiful homeland, now you have painted a picture of that comment.

(Off topic, but most of them do not think Taliban is doing the bomb blasts in their provinces. The only different viewpoint you get is from Turis of Parachinar, they squarely blame Taliban and the Army.)

Good thread @Pak-one, keep it up. :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion @Pak-one - I may be visiting Peshawar again in a week's time ! If I take my Passport & ID Card - Would I be allowed to go to the Tribal Areas & see it ? :what:

And no I don't have any Local to go with me ! :undecided:

But I want to see what Tribal Pukhtoons in their element look like ! :smokin:

I said the above to a Pukhtoon Uncle of mine & he retorted - Karkhanooo chaleiii jao....betharaaa Tribal Pukhtoon deekhneii ko mil jaiii gaa ! :D

khyber agency,
11927085.jpg

@Hyperion @Pak-one - I may be visiting Peshawar again in a week's time ! If I take my Passport & ID Card - Would I be allowed to go to the Tribal Areas & see it ? :what:

I said the above to a Pukhtoon Uncle of mine & he retorted - Karkhanooo chaleiii jao....betharaaa Tribal Pukhtoon deekhneii ko mil jaiii gaa ! :D

Jo bi ho kisi surant may aghwa nahi hona:devil:

orakzai agency,
40845941.jpg

khyber agency,
40598399.jpg

khyber agency,
40598167.jpg

Yara, first of all you don't need a passport or an ID card to travel to the tribal areas under normal circumstances, however, nowadays you can't even get out of the house without your NIC.... I WOULD RECOMMEND NOT TO GO ATM.... AVOID AVOID AVOID......

Back
Top Bottom