What's new

Fear and loathing in House of Saud

Israels population has already been prepared for chemical attacks years ago. They have the proper equipment and shelters and counter measures. A chemical weapons ttack would be of little use militarily and, strategically it would be a disaster.............the advanced missile systems Russia has already provided along with other " undisclosed " goodies, more than make up for these obsolete binary chem weapons........id go on but........its become apparent you have no idea what you are talking about..............good day.........

No I don't, but I don't have to have a military experience to understand that chemical weapon is fatal on civilians in masses.

BTW, lets just see how stable the KSA is going to be after King Abdullah. I'm positive their going to get a their share of the fire.

The people will eventually rise up against their exploiters and slavers.................the black hearted sauds will be torn to bits.................

This analysis is wrong on so many dimensions.

USA could have peaceful and friendly relation with Iran;any country could have peaceful relation with any other country and it is not cold war where alliance or friendship means following your line to letter but not on the terms that fanbois here think or author propounds.

The condition and outcome presented by author of this article amounts to capitulation on part of US and is never going to happen, atleast not until Mullahs are in power.

If Iranians think that US is going to grovel before them and lift all the sanctions without extracting it's pound of flesh in form of scrapped nuclear program,they would have their delusions shattered, pretty soon.While Iranian may think that they are center of universe,for USA Iran is just a diplomatic backwater in larger power games.

Also there are no strategic gains to be made by US by dumping SA or Israel for Iran.Even if we ignore the fact that Iran is as much a fundamentalist state ( even more, some may argue) as it's neighbor across the gulf, it is unlikely for any major power to embark on a civilizing mission in middle east.They would gain nothing from toning down middle eastern fundamentalism and the spill over effect of terrorism could be controlled by tighter immigration.

If they attack Iran they will be bankrupt. However we are not talking about friendship or ditching gulfies for us.
We are talking about being able to have ties without sanctions. We dont need American babysitters or protectors and our foreign policy will stay independent, whatever US might think about it.

They would go bankrupt only if they invade Iran. Economics of a Arial campaign are completely different.It does not involve personal on ground and cost involved only the cost of hardware and fuel spent,hardware which they would have to retire in few years,thus saving the cost of scrapping which could have been substantial.

The fact that USA has a military industrial complex means that any war they make which does not involve boots on ground is good for their economy.

Well it's not only about going bankrupt, the fact that they will face an actual army rather than a shattered government should be put into consideration.

Hezbollah, which is a small proxy with limited funding, weapons and manpower put Israel in its place. So one could only imagine the losses if the US decides to invade Iran.

Removing the sanctions would a perfect outcome. But as long as Iran stands in Israel's way that will most probably won't happen. The US wants to see the entire world kneel down before it. A "control or destroy" ideology. If Iran wants to please the US, they must disarm Hezbollah and keep quite about any Israeli Hostilities against Lebanon. Israel in turn wants Lebanon to be busy with civil war so they could expand their territory. Just as they did during he civil war before Hezbollah was formed. Israel cannot do this right now because Hezbollah is to strong. A few years back saad Hariri attempted to test Hezbollah's strength by sending his mafias into the university and assaulting the Shia students. When the shia protests against the assault grew and clashes occurred, Hezbollah managed to surround and take control Beirut in just 4 hours.

the support for the Syrian regime which is hostile to Israel and supplies Hezbollah with weapons and intelligence must also be stopped.

I agree with everything you said. I dont see Iran in any way cutting support for Hezbollah. No way. Nor will Iran give up its enrichment. So for those reasons, there will not normalization between Iran and the US. Influence of lobby forces are too strong and formidable.

But on the other hand, a country like Iran is way more important than Israel in geostrategic terms. Because of if its huge population, natural resources and strategic location. The US has probably realised that they can not overthrow the IRI, nor can they invade Iran without taking unsustainable losses. So there might be a new trajectory, of not trying to isolate Iran as much.
I could imagine lifting of some sanctions, and perhaps better relations with the EU.

But rapprochement with Iran and the US? No, that is not in the cards anytime soon.

Sure we going to destroy both of you if I spit on your kingdom and israel they will collapse in minutes

Why don't you try doing it? I mean you had your chances when we slaughtered 200 terrorists but you chickened out, you had many chances which you could have been used as pretexts to attack us but you chose not to stick the knife on your throat. Am I wrong? :/

BTW, lets just see how stable the KSA is going to be after King Abdullah. I'm positive their going to get a their share of the fire.

Why do you guys keep using the word fire so often to describe one situation and another :lol:? Well, I guess you had your share of Zoroastrianism already!

Regarding your claim, an arrangement was sat up long time ago, but clearly, you are using your wishful thinking to make you feel happy. :lol:

LOL. Iranians think that just by talking on the phone the Iranian President has solved all Iran's problems with the USA and removed all suspicions from its nuclear weapons program.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Iran is still a part of the axis of evil for USA.
It's a pride to be hated by the wars mongers terrorists

Iran is under embargo, has been gazed by Saddam the former dog of Israel and USA, is having a wat with Al Qaeda the dogs of the USA, is having a heavy pressure by Israel over the nuclear program

Good try

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not a secret that many have benefitted greatly of Iran´s boogeyman status. But that is about to change due to the fact that the nuclear program has reached an urgent threshold of no return and thus there are two serious options available for global powers to contemplate; a nuclear weaponized Iran or a nuclear weapon capable Iran. It seems that 5+1 has finally opted for the later; in other words nuclear containment. Hence what is really ahead of us is about fierce competition between global corporate to enter Iran´s untapped semi developed markets in different sectors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom