What's new

FC Balochistan Arrests BLF Terrorist Escaping in Woman Clothes

FC zindabad :pakistan:. Please finish off these RAW bastards who are trying to pretend that all the baloch people are with them but in reality they are highly unpopular and have no support that's why they live in the caves. And i personally hate them so much.

Last edited:
no Jihadi organisation trained in Pakistan to fight in Kashmir or Afghansitan against the occupation has ever attacked Pakistan. this is the reason why it is only Indians who bictch and moan about LeT and Hafiz Saeed because it only hurts them in the Indian Kashmir and attacks their camps. likewise Mullah omar or Haqqanis or Gul Badin Hikmatyar have never ever attacked Pakistan so any such mocking comments that these organisations (like BLA and TTP) have turned back on Pakistan is simply based on pathetic ignorance because these organisations have never attacked India or Russia and USA and were purely made against Pakistani state and funded by mainly Indians openly in the name of Baloch Samachar camps

It is funny how they refer to each other as 'comrades'.

You know, wear a T-shirt with Che Guevara on it, hold up an AK-47 and read some half understood Karl Marx, wallah you are a freedom fighter.
Comrade<----------------:rofl:

There's an innocence , ignorance and poverty on his face .

Yeah, looks innocent, isn't? Now read the title again! And that is what I was arguing other day, innocence isn't in faces, it is in hearts. There is too much viciousness in some people around.

Ghalat kam kia naaaa.
Bachon ka pet palny k liye terrorism ki , that's wrong .

Tu kia dosron k Bachay nahin kutay hain k jis jab marzi marna shur kar do, kisi ko jaan say mar dalo, kiso ghulam bana k mazdori pay laga lo, kisi rozi shheen lo, kisi k ghar walay. Kia dosron k Bachay? How can someone justify this? This is not jungle where might is right, we're humans.

Tu kia dosron k Bachay nahin kutay hain k jis jab marzi marna shur kar do, kisi ko jaan say mar dalo, kiso ghulam bana k mazdori pay laga lo, kisi rozi shheen lo, kisi k ghar walay. Kia dosron k Bachay? How can someone justify this? This is not jungle where might is right, we're humans.

Acha why are you getting angry .
I just said when there is hunger brother will kill brother .

I' said there's innocence cause I saw such men many times who'll be ready to eat food from rubbish thrown out of houses .

No mercy for the terrorists .

Acha why are you getting angry .

LOL! I'm not talking about this post, I was talking about our earlier argument on your post that was deleted (the one where you were arguing the terrorists are good and FC and army is killing the innocent terrorists) :-) Anyway, Khush raho yar, Jab tak yeh Jaan Nisaar Zinda hain, Koi Pakistan Ka ball bhi baaka nahin ker sakta.

LOL! I'm not talking about this post, I was talking about our earlier argument on your post that was deleted (the one where you were arguing the terrorists are good and FC and army is killing the innocent terrorists) :-) Anyway, Khush raho yar, Jab tak yeh Jaan Nisaar Zinda hain, Koi Pakistan Ka ball bhi baaka nahin ker sakta.

I was never calling them innocent .

Infact I defended fc balochistan that how they've been protecting and doing operations .
I just raised finger on role of media that it doesn't show us such issues of balochistan what international media is telling us .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom