What's new

FBI tries to coax muslim into bombing US capital!

This isn't the first time. Amy Goodman has been covering these entrapments for quite some time. One of the FBI informant was(is?) a Pakistani. SOB is probably desperate to get a SSN to get his residency application started....

I would love to see the press brief.
Else I will assume OBL declared the "official" war from muslim side first. :)

So OBL was the supreme Muslim ruler of all Muslim countries? Every now and then I deduce reasons to conclude logically that Pakistan & India must live in peace and then comes along someone who blatantly stupid that it makes me wonder how it is possible to live in peace with your sick mentality.

Even Saudi Arabia admits the hijackers were Saudi. For a time being nobody thought Muslims would do it. Now they know its true. Kind of reminds me of parents that think their kids are perfect and do no wrong.

Where did Saudi Arabia ever admit the 'hijackers' were Saudi? You are too blind to see the convinience in evidence that was found to be Saudi Passports amongst charred remains of everything else! The passports must have been fire/blast and probably nuclear attack proof!

You live in the states you expect to already know that we have the 1st Amendment. Some people are just naive when dealing with the Koran. In any case we already won in Iraq if you havent notice that the terrorists didn't take over the country. Theres still bombings and shootings but not enough to take on the Iraqi govt.

You may consider the murder of a million Iraqi's to be victory but to us that is the worst act of terrorism any country could ever commit, even worse then the holocaust and in due time you will be persecuted just like Nazi Germany was. All things are balanced, it's only a matter of time but the act is inevitable.

Most of the casualties are inflicted by Muslims themselves. Are you guys in denial here? What about the recent bombings in your country? Does the U.S. had something to do with it? Of course it does. Muslims can't kill other Muslims so it had to be Americans.

Muslims, ofcourse, cannot kill other Muslims. All these terrorism acts are reactions to the US policies, plans and investments. Most of these terrorists carry out these terror attacks because they have been brainwashed by propaganda that has been engineered by the US. Why else would any sane person take out his frustration/revenge on innocent fellow civilians?

Thats no excuse to go bomb mosques or in the markets just cause you hate Americans.

Exactly, actually there is no excuse or reason to attack any civilian/non combatant just because one hates the US policies......and let me clear 1 thing, nobody hate Americans but probably the whole world hates your foreign policies.

Muslims, ofcourse, cannot kill other Muslims. All these terrorism acts are reactions to the US policies, plans and investments. Most of these terrorists carry out these terror attacks because they have been brainwashed by propaganda that has been engineered by the US. Why else would any sane person take out his frustration/revenge on innocent fellow civilians?

what about bombing in PAK mosques , karachi killings etc, and in other muslim countries, Would you say bombing which carried and owned by Taliban, AQ, is done by america ....oh man ... one you people even didn't admit that OBL done 19/11 even when he said on video, even then also you say western conspiracy etc etc, OBL is not in PAK etc etc

at the time of any natural clarity all muslim country look toward west for AID and supply.

Stop being an ostrich, tell me which is most advance medical , engg achievement done by any Muslims country.

All Muslims migrated to west because they begain life their after reaching their they fail to achieve decent life why? because of their backwardness and then dream of converting that country into islamist country.

In UK also only Muslims are most backward then other religion people and in US , Europe , communities like Chinese, jews, hindu etc more prosper then Muslims why? ask yourself why?
why no invention take place in any Muslims country,
why their is not big engg construction take place in any Muslims country,
why for refinery you ask foreign engg / country .

Answer is simple , No education / backwardness and that frustration can bee seen , some Muslim people don't want other people to learn and prosper, see Taliban don't want afghan people to right to live.

Taliban , can use video, internet etc but same thing other can't use in name of islam, hypocrisy.

what about bombing in PAK mosques , karachi killings etc, and in other muslim countries, Would you say bombing which carried and owned by Taliban, AQ, is done by america ....oh man ... one you people even didn't admit that OBL done 19/11 even when he said on video, even then also you say western conspiracy etc etc, OBL is not in PAK etc etc

at the time of any natural clarity all muslim country look toward west for AID and supply.

Stop being an ostrich, tell me which is most advance medical , engg achievement done by any Muslims country.

All Muslims migrated to west because they begain life their after reaching their they fail to achieve decent life why? because of their backwardness and then dream of converting that country into islamist country.

In UK also only Muslims are most backward then other religion people and in US , Europe , communities like Chinese, jews, hindu etc more prosper then Muslims why? ask yourself why?
why no invention take place in any Muslims country,
why their is not big engg construction take place in any Muslims country,
why for refinery you ask foreign engg / country .

Answer is simple , No education / backwardness and that frustration can bee seen , some Muslim people don't want other people to learn and prosper, see Taliban don't want afghan people to right to live.

Taliban , can use video, internet etc but same thing other can't use in name of islam, hypocrisy.

Mods....why hasn't this irrelevant, off topic nonsense been deleted?

Nothing new. Now the FBI tries to give the (fake) explosives to the terrorists and coax him into bombing and killing Americans. Easier to prove it in the courts. But thing is I like it that way. At least they know for sure the guy is a terrorist, not someone framed for a crime he did not commit.

You sure about that? Because on 9/11 people were celebrating. Course they aint celebrating now in post 9/11 world.

What???

Who was celebrating??? who?

The whole world was with you on the day of 9/11.
Our thoughts and prayers even in all of the Muslims world went out to you folks in the US that day!

I promise you this!

But since then things have changed, we didn't see a war of reconciliation, rather one of revenge!

Arabs in Palestine celebrated, some idiots here in Bosnia celebrated too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom