What's new

FB Cb or Millat FB :S

happy.muslimah

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam Frndz
I m So confused After FB Blocked in Pakistan..we have seen many Webs like Fb first i got email for pakfacebook.com,then i got email for chumbook.com and now i got new web from this forum millatfacebook.com
Can Anyone tell me what happening i m really confused i hate Fb after they created davlish event About Our great Prophet(PBUH)
but i really missed Fb :( and i m happy to see new webs similar to fb..but my question is which should b better i hope I will got all my frndz of Fb Back on these Site.........

take Care
Fi Aman Allah

lol

thats your choice, i don't think these sites will be providing a chat room like facebook. So if you want to boycot facebook invite your friends to chat with you on MSN, Yahoo, Sky other interactive softwares.

If you want to talk nonsense like write a message in the wall etc then choose any of the above mentioned sites and i am hoping all of those sites providing similar services/features. Look at the design whichever you feel more user friendly - go for it

lol

thats your choice, i don't think these sites will be providing a chat room like facebook. So if you want to boycot facebook invite your friends to chat with you on MSN, Yahoo, Sky other interactive softwares.

If you want to talk nonsense like write a message in the wall etc then choose any of the above mentioned sites and i am hoping all of those sites providing similar services/features. Look at the design whichever you feel more user friendly - go for it

HEHE thanks bro well I m very much depressed From Fb i Love FB but now no more.... :( Fb Broke My Heart LoL :P

Yes you are right, but seems like all these sites are being generated by some cheap template. In the long run they will have to close because of the copyright laws.
I also got an invitation to join GreenKonnection.com. This site seems to be pretty nicely built and have really good functionality. I see a lot of people there too.
Can anyone point out which of these sites are the best choice. I liked GreenKonnection.com but someone should compare all the sites and lets vote on these :)

Yes you are right, but seems like all these sites are being generated by some cheap template. In the long run they will have to close because of the copyright laws.
I also got an invitation to join GreenKonnection.com. This site seems to be pretty nicely built and have really good functionality. I see a lot of people there too.
Can anyone point out which of these sites are the best choice. I liked GreenKonnection.com but someone should compare all the sites and lets vote on these :)

oh no again one new site :P :S :confused:

Salam Frndz
I m So confused After FB Blocked in Pakistan..we have seen many Webs like Fb first i got email for pakfacebook.com,then i got email for chumbook.com and now i got new web from this forum millatfacebook.com
Can Anyone tell me what happening i m really confused i hate Fb after they created davlish event About Our great Prophet(PBUH)
but i really missed Fb :( and i m happy to see new webs similar to fb..but my question is which should b better i hope I will got all my frndz of Fb Back on these Site.........

take Care
Fi Aman Allah

Add idealfacebook.com to the list as well.

These are all Facebook like sites (giving similar features and looks as Facebook) but in my opinion none of these will be as good a Facebook.

Facebook provides a set of API's that allow others to develop applications for Facebook (I also made 2 of them).

People like Facebook because it has other Application like Games and so on.

If you like to play Zynga games you can go on MySpace. Most of the games are also there.

Back
Top Bottom