What's new

Favorite Bollywood Movie!

ahmeddsid

Reaction score
Hey guys, I guess all of you must have watched atleast one Bollywood movie, So let it be known here, Which are your Favorite Bollywood movies!

In the recent crop of Bollywood movies, I loved A Wednesday, it was different and carried a poignant message.

^^^^^^ Excellent recipe for getting booted around by a few of our extreme nationalistic members.. ;)

I can already imagine people going "berserk" with fury ;) [pun intended] [no ill intention]

Apart from being "Extreme Nationalistic Member", I do not watch Hindustani movies basically due to the acting, I don't know whether its me or the acting in movies but they automatically activate my gag reflex. Totally pathetic and a waste of time! One person who actually does know how to act is Nnan Pathekar (or something like that). Even Pakistani drama actors are much better than these Hindustani movie actors.

BottomLine: Showing skin and glamour do not make a good movie.

(And don't even ask me about Lollywood)

Apart from being "Extreme Nationalistic Member", I do not watch Hindustani movies basically due to the acting, I don't know whether its me or the acting in movies but they automatically activate my gag reflex. Totally pathetic and a waste of time! One person who actually does know how to act is Nnan Pathekar (or something like that). Even Pakistani drama actors are much better than these Hindustani movie actors.

BottomLine: Showing skin and glamour do not make a good movie.

(And don't even ask me about Lollywood)

:lol:.........:lol:

honestly...indian movies uptill 1990s were gud...but after that...unforunately they went "liberal"

I agree skin shows rule the rooster but All Skin Flicks dont Click! It all matters on style of Presentation and the Substance therein! I for one believe there were Great Movies after 1990, for eg: Dilwale Dulhaniya le jayenge was wholesome entertainment. Khakee was an awesome thriller, and there are many more. I am not that great a fan of olden Hindi movies and I feel Sholay is Overrated!

I agree skin shows rule the rooster but All Skin Flicks dont Click! It all matters on style of Presentation and the Substance therein! I for one believe there were Great Movies after 1990, for eg: Dilwale Dulhaniya le jayenge was wholesome entertainment. Khakee was an awesome thriller, and there are many more. I am not that great a fan of olden Hindi movies and I feel Sholay is Overrated!

I too am not a big fan of indian movies....infact I am not much into films....I like tv serials...like prison break, lost and stuff like that...

some pakistani dramas are also on my list.

I too am not a big fan of indian movies....infact I am not much into films....I like tv serials...like prison break, lost and stuff like that...

some pakistani dramas are also on my list.
Well I write movies ;) I am doing some movies down south, and am working on a Bollywood movie. Rest assured, you guys can expect a skin free flick ;)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SEINFELD!!! I am the biggggeeeest and bessssttttest SEINFELD FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN EVER! hahahahah I need to watch and re watch each and every episode!

Well I write movies ;) I am doing some movies down south, and am working on a Bollywood movie. Rest assured, you guys can expect a skin free flick ;)

you serious?? what are you doing here than? lol..i mean you should have been into some entertainment forums? why on a defence forum and that too a pakistani....;)

you serious?? what are you doing here than? lol..i mean you should have been into some entertainment forums? why on a defence forum and that too a pakistani....;)
I am big time Defence Junkie, Journalism and Defence realated stuff is my Passion, after MOVIES! I am one of the Youngest writers around! I Hate most Indian Defence Forums, all are run by mostly Hindutvaaadis and other crackpots. This is the Only Forum, among Indian and Pakistani that I found to be Neutral and Informative at the same time. When I get bored of Writing I come here ;) I get bored fast too :)

I am big time Defence Junkie, Journalism and Defence realated stuff is my Passion, after MOVIES! I am one of the Youngest writers around! I Hate most Indian Defence Forums, all are run by mostly Hindutvaaadis and other crackpots. This is the Only Forum, among Indian and Pakistani that I found to be Neutral and Informative at the same time. When I get bored of Writing I come here ;) I get bored fast too :)

lol....interesting....so you are just a writer? u like scripts or what?

give a preview ticket for your fellow citizen and forum buddy ;) and give an intro to Trisha if possible :D

Pretty much the same with me. I've watched every season like a GAZILLION times!

Should've made my account name as "Art vandelay". Specializing in "Architecture" Haha!

Last edited:
Yes Bro, I write SCREENPLAYS ;) They are a Passion and I got the Best Screenplay Collection ever (I think so ;) )

Back
Top Bottom