What's new

Fav Guitarist

Shattered

Reaction score
who is your fav Guitarist mine is buckethead he is awesoem i get my inspiration from him i wish i was that good T_T.

what about you guys?

i also like steve vai and joe satriani but can't forget malmsteen and michael angelo battio they're awesome too

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Head and Munky from korn (standing right there on the left :smokin:)
2) David Draiman from disturbed
3) Dimebag Darrell Abbot (late) from Pantera
4) Adam Jones from Tool
5) Kirk Hammet from metallica
6) Wes Borland from LimpBizkit

......................to name a few. :devil:

Jimmi Hendrix has to be the best!
Eric Clapton and chuck Berry....muddy waters...and some of the blues artists who were said to have sold their soul to the devil to learn to play the guitar...

You'd find very few better than him around the world

He's largely inspired from this guy:

Of course when it comes to the true Pakistani touches to the electric guitar, that domain is owned by Salman Ahmed

Adam jones of TOOL.I love him.
8bc30f818ffb6f52046495015ba43f3a.jpg

Duane Allman, Hendrix, and Clapton in that order. Santana gets a nod. So too Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page. Here's Page with the Black Crowes in a stunner-

Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes are getting nods too. Also Luther Dickenson of the N. Mississippi Allstars who's been playing with the Crowes of late.

Thanks.:usflag:

Duane Allman, Hendrix, and Clapton in that order. Santana gets a nod. So too Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page. Here's Page with the Black Crowes in a stunner-

YouTube - Jimmy Page & The Black Crowes - In My Time Of Dying

Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes are getting nods too. Also Luther Dickenson of the N. Mississippi Allstars who's been playing with the Crowes of late.

Thanks.:usflag:

you heard the band "UFO"?
it had the German "scorpion" brothers...and they handled the guitars...
i just heard "rock bottom" and it has one of the meanest solos I have heard in a long time...they seem skilled...

Back
Top Bottom