What's new

Fatwa issued against 'Surya Namaskar'

So that means Madhya Pradesh is not secular and India is? What if one day every one of them passes a ban on beef? What protectin does India's stated secularism give to the people of India against Hindu law makers?

The protection given to Indian minorities is called the " constitution of India ". India is first and foremost, a secular democracy with a huge minority population.....who are obviously, hard to ignore. There are those who oppose minority rights, however, this is the reason why India has established an impartial judiciary and a strong constitution.

In hindsight, i find it mildly amusing when our neighbours talk to us about tolerance and " secular rights".

So that means Madhya Pradesh is not secular and India is? What if one day every one of them passes a ban on beef? What protectin does India's stated secularism give to the people of India against Hindu law makers?

Do you understand the meaning of the word secular?

My religion and food culture allowed me to eat Deer's meat but since my constitution gave me "Right to Freedom" I should not be stopped to eat Deer's meat. Why a person should be sent to jail for eating Deer's meat. Same applies for Beef, a person won't be starved to death if he don't eat Beef. Word of Secularism seems like a joke from certain people like you.

My religion and food culture allowed me to eat Deer's meat but since my constitution gave me "Right to Freedom" I should not be stopped to eat Deer's meat. Why a person should be sent to jail for eating Deer's meat. Same applies for Beef, a person won't be starved to death if he don't eat Beef. Word of Secularism seems like a joke from Pakistani people when Pakistanis openly call it evil.
Well beef is banned due to sensitivity of hindus, in some states, where BJP is in power. I dont understand why it should be banned at all.

Well beef is banned due to sensitivity of hindus, in some states, where BJP is in power. I dont understand why it should be banned at all.

because many bloody riots in northern states have started with cow killing.....

There is nothing kosher or benign about this sun worshipping thing.

Banning beef is a theocratic Hindu decision and tears to shreds all pretenses of secularism that India ever had. India has put actual Hindu law into effect by the Beef ban.

You must have confused ban on slaughtering COWS with banning beef. Cow meat is banned for religious sentiments of the majority people, not the meat of other bovines. So how is that anti-Islamic?
Other religions are forced to follow certain unconventional rules and regulations in Muslim majority countries, let alone Islamic countries. So in that sense, Islam is against other religions? You got to be kidding, right?

It causes communal tension particularly in cities of North India and North Indian Hindus have not reached a stage where they will tolerate slaughtering of the cows. I also read about Arab Christians who never eaten Pork in their life, shall we blame middle-eastern countries for starving them, it sounds stupidity.

I have this doubt from many years and I want somebody to kindly clear this. It is against Islamic principles to worship idols of any form. Then why do muslims pray kaaba in macca? Kaaba also has a form rite...then dosent it accont to worship an idol?

Muslim don't worship/pray to Kabba but they pray in the direction of the kaaba. Facing towards qibla during prayers don't mean you worship it. Muslims don't pray to any created things be it sun, stars, fire, wealth, building etc

The protection given to Indian minorities is called the " constitution of India ". India is first and foremost, a secular democracy with a huge minority population.....who are obviously, hard to ignore. There are those who oppose minority rights, however, this is the reason why India has established an impartial judiciary and a strong constitution.

In hindsight, i find it mildly amusing when our neighbours talk to us about tolerance and " secular rights".

I always wonder why these Indian Muslims celebrity must have to do such things to live in secular India to gain fame and acceptance from janta

Last edited by a moderator:
so what is Indian meaning of word " Secular" :D
Indian meaning is same as dictionary meaning. The problem is people throw the word secular and democracy without understanding their meaning.

I have this doubt from many years and I want somebody to kindly clear this. It is against Islamic principles to worship idols of any form. Then why do muslims pray kaaba in macca? Kaaba also has a form rite...then dosent it accont to worship an idol?

That tells how much insight you have about Islam. If you know first Sura of Quran, Sura Fateh it says..

Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.

Muslims do not worship anybody, any object or any "form" other than Allah. Kabbah is Qibla which means the pointer, the directional mark. Its in no way anything more than that.

Muslims stand on Kabbah and give Azan.. who among you who worships IDOLs stands on it and chant anything?

Back
Top Bottom