What's new

Fateh Submarine | News & Discussions

mano mention kardi?

Migam filme ba keyfiatesh ro TV neshon dad ... vali keifiate filmi ke ro net hast eftezahe !

film asli ham 1080p hast ... vali hefazate ettelaat ejaze pakhsh nemide ...

masalan film parvaz fotros ro keyfiatesh ro avordan paiin ta ejaze pakhsh gereft !

Migam filme ba keyfiatesh ro TV neshon dad ... vali keifiate filmi ke ro net hast eftezahe !

film asli ham 1080p hast ... vali hefazate ettelaat ejaze pakhsh nemide ...

masalan film parvaz fotros ro keyfiatesh ro avordan paiin ta ejaze pakhsh gereft !

good, anyway i will be happy if there is any "real" positive development. believe me ;)

What is the displacement of this submarine?? What kind of weapons can it carry?? any more details will be welcomed.

Nice development here , the first thing Americans "suggested" to government of my country 15 years ago is to cancel submarine program....

I would not be too hard on Iranians, submarine construction and development takes a long to mature (and quick to lose like in my country).

Congrats to the Iranians.

We are building 6 U-214s now with German help(80% indigenous).
These will be the last subs we buy,after this only indigenous.

Not %80 my dear friend :) the only thing you're importing is the Air Independent Propulsion. The T-214 of Turkey are called TN variant for the very same reason.

Suffice to say that the Turks had fully built 10 out of the 14 the TN is operating.

Ofcourse i didn't say otherwise. The subs that commissioned 20 years ago, didn't get built in Turkey.

Visit Turkish section for further info.

The latest three T-209 you commissioned were fully built in Turkey. Now Turkey - which happen to be one of the fewest nations on the planet to interpreted an AIP in its soils - something that not all nations can do.

Last edited:
Interesting design....

@Penguin what do you think...
The 450-500 ton Type 201 was Germany's first class of military submarines built after WW2. This was followed by Type 205 and 206 of similar displacement. These were coastal, shallow water subs. Related is type 2010 for Norway (about 1000 tons), which of course bordered and oriented towards the Atlantic rather than the Baltic. Germany eventually replaced these small subs with much larger Type 212A for oceanic duties.

image013.jpg
Type 205 class Submarine German Navy Deutsche Marine

SHIP_HDW_Sub_Evolution_lg.jpg
AS-Type%20209%20Ailesi.JPG

1000-1200 Besat would begin to spark my interest....

Last edited:
One of the sophisticated sonar systems of Fateh-class submarine, part of its advanced Electronic Support Measures (ESM).

ESM provides detection, identification, and direction-finding for radar and communication signals emanating from ships, aircraft, submarines, and other emitters. ESM equipment is used by attack submarines to aid in self-protection, situation awareness, and intelligence-gathering for battle group support.

411323_603.jpg

The 450-500 ton Type 201 was Germany's first class of military submarines built after WW2. This was followed by Type 205 and 206 of similar displacement. These were coastal, shallow water subs. Related is type 2010 for Norway (about 1000 tons), which of course bordered and oriented towards the Atlantic rather than the Baltic. Germany eventually replaced these small subs with much larger Type 212A for oceanic dutie

with all due respect , then a 2000 tonne of concealed tube garbage sparks more interest for u than the building of sth that only a handful of countries are capable of ?

the more the sub wights the more sophisticated and advanced it is ?

Actually pg waters are too shallow that's one of the reasons iran kilo subs are stationed in makran. But iran needs to be able to produce 1.3tonnes subs in high numbers to have classic strategic advantage against its neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom