What's new

fat boy on Goswami show

You pick up arms against any republic in the modern world, you are signing your own death sentence. Terrorism has been in focus today more than it has been in the past. If there is freedom movement, it better be non-violent, if it there is violence, the nation has the right to respond.
Don't compare Kashmiri freedom struggle with Taliban (they are not fighting for independence) and please read about Kashmir they are fighting against the DOGRA and then Indian regime since partition.

Don't compare Kashmiri freedom struggle with Taliban (they are not fighting for independence) and please read about Kashmir they are fighting against the DOGRA and then Indian regime since partition.
Nice Islamic apologetic gymnastics.

At the end of the day - all Islamic armed movements speak the same lingo.
<name of place> ka matlab kya? (chorus) La ilaha .... :disagree:

At least have the sense to appear or pretend to be non sectarian. But no, let's put slogans like Nara e Taqbeer in every single protest march. :tsk: The entire world stops caring when there is any Islamic role in any 'movement' now.

Seriously, introspect.

On second thoughts, please don't. :)

His roots are from Afghanistan. What else can we expect from an Afghan blood by the way? My only worry is that he is a Kashmiri from mother's side.

I am thinking about his father, how could he get commission in PAF? There is something wrong with the selection process that can't identify the passion to sacrifice everything for the country. His father couldn't ignite love in his son for his motherland.

<name of place> ka matlab kya? (chorus) La ilaha .... :disagree:
They (Kashmiri wants separation from India on the same basis of Pakistan two nations theory), During the struggle of independence from British Muslims of British Indian chanted the same slogan and please don't make fun of our religious beliefs.

During the struggle of independence from British Muslims of British Indian chanted the same slogan and please don't make fun of our religious beliefs.
1. Unite with all Muslim countries first.
2. I make fun of all religions. Put me on Ignore list please. You will miss the Hindu or Buddhist specific jokes as well then. :(

He is just condemning an act of terror - he has not said a word against Pakistan. Shouldn't we all condemn terror unequivocally?

lagggi lagggi laggggi laggggiiiiii le, tujhko mirchi lagi to main kya karo..

red-chilli-mild.jpg

Rubbish.......the Talibs are terrorists who have regional aspirations ie they want to take over Afghanistan and Pakistan besides Pakistan army is operating on territory which is according to the UN it's OWN land whilst the ******** are fighting indigenous people on disputed territory, whatever force you guys want to project on the other 20 insurgencies you have is your business as it is an internal matter for Hindia however Kashmir is disputed land according to UN, a plebiscite will determine its future.
What is Hindia? Have you read the pre-requisites for Plebiscite in accordance to UNSC resolutions? If not start here.

https://defence.pk/threads/kashmir-plebiscite-and-un-security-council-resolution.215581/

Is it, please educate me. Fidayeen attacks, Kidnappings, grenade launches, same AK's same RPK's same ordinance factory, If it quacks like a duck, flies like one, looks like one...........it must be a bear, right?

What is Hindia? Have you read the pre-requisites for Plebiscite in accordance to UNSC resolutions? If not start here.

https://defence.pk/threads/kashmir-plebiscite-and-un-security-council-resolution.215581/

Is it, please educate me.
Close your eyes Just be a human not an Indian and just thinks about the events.
British sold this peace of land to DOGRA who happens to a Hindu Raja, people started resistant against his rule.
British deliberately left this unsolved on the behest of Nehru (Who developed friendship with lady mount baton) and rest you may know or google it.
Raja who was a Hindu cunningly conspires with India and Indian forces tries to annex etc etc

Pakistan attacked and liberated a big chunk but Nehru went to UN and agrees on plebiscite both India and Pakistan agrees on it but since then India denies and showing stubbornness which resulted in a freedom struggle and Indian forces tries to snub it by killing 90000 people but their wish to join Pakistan never will die.

OK Mr. TTA you got it.

His roots are from Afghanistan. What else can we expect from an Afghan blood by the way? My only worry is that he is a Kashmiri from mother's side.

I am thinking about his father, how could he get commission in PAF? There is something wrong with the selection process that can't identify the passion to sacrifice everything for the country. His father couldn't ignite love in his son for his motherland.
Yupp, must be his dad's fault, so I assume all of your flaws and faults (including your line of thought) should be blamed on your dad by your own logic? ;)

Close your eyes Just be a human not an Indian and just thinks about the events.
British sold this peace of land to DOGRA who happens to a Hindu Raja, people started resistant against his rule.
British deliberately left this unsolved on the behest of Nehru (Who developed friendship with lady mount baton) and rest you may know or google it.
Raja who was a Hindu cunningly conspires with India and Indian forces tries to annex etc etc

Pakistan attacked and liberated a big chunk but Nehru went to UN and agrees on plebiscite both India and Pakistan agrees on it but since then India denies and showing stubbornness which resulted in a freedom struggle and Indian forces tries to snub it by killing 90000 people but their wish to join Pakistan never will die.

OK Mr. TTA you got it.

all I can say is read a bit dear sir, it's the solution to all idiosyncratic existential angst.

Back
Top Bottom