What's new

“Fast And Furious” Star Paul Walker Dies In Car Crash

Should I post his pictures after the accident?? Not many would be able to bear.

Sad demise indeed. Watched all six sequels of F & F. Paul walker was very consistent in all six of them (if I'm not mistaken.. or maybe I'm wrong, except in Tokyo drift?). May his soul rest in peace!

Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker died today in a Car Crash...
A Car & Star.... Pic Taken just before a crash

safe_image.php

Even his movie Eight below was a good one even though he was known mainly for the F & F movies.

tt0397313.jpg

Sunday, 01 December, 2013 | 12:56 WIB
'Fast & Furious' Actor Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash

242435_620.jpg

Paul Walker. AP/Andre Penner

TEMPO.CO, Jakarta - The 40-year-old Hollywood actor, Paul Walker, died in a car accident in Southern California. TMZ was the first to report the accident on Saturday, November 30. The actor who is famous through Fast and Furious movie franchise was involved in a fiery car crash.

The Sheriff's Office of Santa Clarita Valley had confirmed two people died in the accident which happened at 15.30 local time. By the time officers arrived on the scene, the Porsche had burnt down and they had yet to know how the car hit a tree before it was finally exploded. The Los Angeles fire wardens helped to put down the fire and recover the two victims.

"We regret to announce that Paul Walker died in a tragic car accident today when attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide," a post on his Facebook said.

"He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences."

Walker came from Glendale, California; he was firstly known in Pleasantville and Varsity Blues. He had also appeared in She's All That, The Skulls, and involved in the Fast and Furious from 2001 until the latest.

DEWI RETNO | US WEEKLY

sobbing_zps7eb1545d.gif

This is what I'm feeling right now...

Got screwed at 40. Not bad. Some people get screwed earlier.

What the... :( R.I.P Paul Walker, you will forever be remembered by all. May God bless his soul.

Very sad news when a human life is loss ,, loved his movies RIP Paul Walker .

My condolences to his family. Especially to his 15 year old daughter. An irreparable loss. May The Almighty give them strength.

RIP Mr. Walker.

Sunday, 01 December, 2013 | 12:56 WIB
'Fast & Furious' Actor Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash

242435_620.jpg

Paul Walker. AP/Andre Penner

"He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences."

My Condolences. This is even more tragic that he was not even driving the car. :'(

Back
Top Bottom