What's new

Fanatic Hindu calls for nuclear strike on Canada

It's a tweet that shows BJP-controlled Indian media calling for a nuclear strike on Canada. Still uneducated?
Someone said something in his personal capacity is official Indian government stance for you?

Well, then I guess it’s Pakistan government official stand to “take Quran in one hand and atom bomb suitcase in another to beg for loan.”

I hope that makes sense to you because I’m using your own logic here 😊

Someone said something in his personal capacity is official Indian government stance for you?

Well, then I guess it’s Pakistan government official stand to “take Quran in one hand and atom bomb suitcase in another to beg for loan.”

I hope that makes sense to you because I’m using your own logic here 😊

You label anyone who makes a pro Khalistani speech or comment online a terrorist. Just over a simple comment. Even a singer who had a map issue, you labelled him a Khalistani and banned him from India.

Here, an official BJP controlled and owned Indian media is calling for a nuclear strike on television, in front of a billion Indians.

Canada is struggling with infrastructure crisis. A rogue Indian nuclear attack on Canada will send the country to stone age.

India has a habit of bullying smaller countries and her financial blackmail has stranglehold on world politics. After forming and breaking many governments in Asia and Africa, the Indian influence on countries like UK, USA and Canada comes as no surprise.

Canada is isolated like how India isolated Pakistan and is surgically protecting her interest on far away distant countries. Pakistan could not muster any momentum despite on the receiving end of a rogue missile strike from India.

Here, an official BJP controlled and owned Indian media is calling for a nuclear strike on television, in front of a billion Indians.

The things you are referring to are the views of people in personal capacity. Can you show me one authentic source that proves India threatened Nuclear Attack on Canada?

If you still think that personal opinions of people are official government stand, then I guess you agree that It’s Pakistan government’s official policy of taking Quran in one hand and atom bomb in another to beg for loan.

Notice how all the American and Western members on this forum are avoiding such topics LOL

This does not surprise me in the least. Hindutva is an extremely depraved bunch. Using nukes, rape, torture and other means to silence freedom fighters is a norm.

The things you are referring to are the views of people in personal capacity. Can you show me one authentic source that proves India threatened Nuclear Attack on Canada?

If you still think that personal opinions of people are official government stand, then I guess you agree that It’s Pakistan government’s official policy of taking Quran in one hand and atom bomb in another to beg for loan.

Why is India banning people from tweeting? Are people required to hold their personal opinions private and mass engineer opinions on government direction? Is this where the head nodding originated?

Why is India banning people from tweeting? Are people required to hold their personal opinions private and mass engineer opinions on government direction? Is this where the head nodding originated?

What are you referring to?

What are you referring to?

I thought it was some random tweet. It seems to be a popular national television. Do you think that this opinion would carry momentum? I mean it's quite superpower like to have such random opinion run on national television. Speaks to the confidence of the Indian public on their skyrocketing country.

Indians are over-estimating themselves they believe they are in a position to expose their true nature rather than hiding it which they have done so far with Yoga and Gandhi etc. The thing is Govts. may tow their line due to market access but there are cultural and social consequences for outing yourself as Hindu fanatic with imperial ambitions (akhand bharat). You will have as much good-will as Israel if you follow Israel's path.

Last edited:
Good point. India calls for the banning of people on Twitter for simple Tweets. Here, a BJP controlled media outlet is calling for a nuclear terror attack on Canada.

Normal people know a nuclear attack on Canada would make all Western countries and China to respond with nuclear strikes (even if limited)against India.

Meanwhile in India:

Back
Top Bottom