What's new

Famous muhajirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ true, but I am focusing on the hindustani muhajirs, because there is misconception that every muhajir or urduspeaker is MQM, just like not all pashtuns are Taliban, but unfortunately stereotyping is very common from all sides

Majority of people who migrated from India was Punjabies but i haven't seen any Mohajir (even of 1st generation) in Punjab......... period!!!

Mohajir aka refugees are supposed to go back to their homeland hence if anybody thinks he is a mohajir he should be ready to be shipped back to his own land.

I don't agree with your this silly logic ... How many Mohajirs had gone back to Makkah from Madina....??

Mohajirs are people who migrated from lands which now comes under Indian territory

time to move on, get over this Muhajir etc, they are all Pakistani citizens, i fail to see the purpose of this thread...

you havent moved from one country to another .. so no i dont think so

Ir doesn't matter from country to country! They say prophet (saw) migrated from Makkah to Medinah.

people were migrating to Pakistan even before Pakistan was made.

Muhajir is not an ethnic group!

time to move on, get over this Muhajir etc, they are all Pakistani citizens, i fail to see the purpose of this thread...

Me too! The title should be changed to Famous Pakistanis! So we could name famous people like Iqbal too.

I dont understand why some Pakistanis label Muhajirs as an ethnic group...Muhajirs are Muslim migrants. There are tons of Muhajirs worldwide.

junaid jamshed, imran khan are not mohajir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom