What's new

Family planning: Pakistan still has a long way to go

I have seen numbers (correct me if I am wrong) that UP and Bihar Hindus living in villages have population growth rates that are very similar to their fellow Muslim villagers. And these rates are comparable to Pakistani villagers as well.

Perhaps Northern parts of India and Pakistan (and to some extant Bengal villagers) are in race to outbreed each other and the poor hardworking South-Indian Hindus.

peace

Yes, in India, by and large muslims and hindus have similar fertility figures for a specific state/region. Usually backward states like UP and bihar have high rates for both hindus and muslims (not all north Indian states though)

Because large number of muslims( % wise) live in those states, it skews their numbers in everything (poverty, literacy or fertility rate).

In 1947 West Pakistan population= 35 million, India's population= 350 million.
Now Pakistan's population= 190 million, India's population =1.21 billion

In 1947 India's population was 10 times of Pakistan, now its 6 times. So, who grew faster you can easily see.

To understand how explosive Pakistan's population growth is, consider this:
If India was Pakistan, India's population today would have been more than two billion and within next couple of decades it would have been more than three billion!

And then they proudly brag Islam is fastest growing religion. Reminds me of the movie 'fitna'
This is a serious threat to whole world.

This far especially in rural/poorer areas no such concept of family planning exists. Birth control and education will change it as will more favorable economic conditions in those areas. It has to ve a bigger priority for whoever wins 2013 election.

Sir family planing due to fear of poverty of shortage of wealth is completely haram but if gap of 2 or 3 years is given so women can remain health than that is allowed other wise Islam encourages to have many children and also that is also one of the reason why Islam encourages people to get married at an early age

Yep the more Muslims the better even if that means half of those Muslims are donkeys but hey quantity over quality right?
I expect you to pay for education, food, shelter and the needs and wants of the dozens of children born to poor families.

Yep the more Muslims the better even if that means half of those Muslims are donkeys but hey quantity over quality right?
I expect you to pay for education, food, shelter and the needs and wants of the dozens of children born to poor families.
Sir ALLAH has said Riza is his responsibility even with few kids he can make your life really miserable you can't do family planning if the reason is that you are afraid of shortage of resources and money Sir and those countries who are asking us to produce less children most of them are now facing ageing problems and the threat has become really serious one

Ill have several kids INSHALLAH .. my grandfather had 11 n my father had 7 Ill try to settle in between:P

Yaar aj kal k zamane main aurtain kahan itna afford kar sakti hain...meri mangetar to abhi tak 2 pe atki hui hai :P

Iss liye ke wo abhi mangetar hein ,wife nahi banne na.:)

Game 2nd stage mein jae ge to zayada life lines ka option bhe hoga na.

Package upgrade karein jaldi.My best wishes.:tup:

This is a issue that must be tackled head on. Forget terrorism, this is our biggest problem, an over-populated Pakistan will have disastrous consequences and with certain figures being brandished about, things are looking bleak, especially as no-one is bothering to address this issue. Talks of our population doubling in the next 40 years is truly worrying.

Iss liye ke wo abhi mangetar hein ,wife nahi banne na.:)

Game 2nd stage mein jae ge to zayada life lines ka option bhe hoga na.

Package upgrade karein jaldi.My best wishes.:tup:

wohi to jab wife ban jaegi to kon sunta hai:P...INSHALLAH 2 saal baad hai Pak main hi..cousin se..ap logon ko bhi INSHALLAH invite karoonga zaror..bas dua karain k degree time pe miljae:P

Sir ALLAH has said Riza is his responsibility even with few kids he can make your life really miserable you can't do family planning if the reason is that you are afraid of shortage of resources and money Sir and those countries who are asking us to produce less children most of them are now facing ageing problems and the threat has become really serious one

Riza is his responsibility thats why you have millions of Pakistanis dying from poverty. Dying from diseases, dying from starvation. The illiteracy rate in Pakistan is shameful to even talk about.

No one is asking to completely stop having kids. 1 or 2 kids should be ideal. And don't worry about the countries that are having aging problem because they will continue to do fine.
Ayub Khan once said if there is no family planning in Pakistan then there will be a time where Pakistanis will eat each other (i.e kill each other). Look at Pakistan now and I'd say Ayub was 100% right.

But again I don't expect madrassah educated chaps like you to comprehend this.

Riza is his responsibility thats why you have millions of Pakistanis dying from poverty. Dying from diseases, dying from starvation. The illiteracy rate in Pakistan is shameful to even talk about.

No one is asking to completely stop having kids. 1 or 2 kids should be ideal. And don't worry about the countries that are having aging problem because they will continue to do fine.
Ayub Khan once said if there is no family planning in Pakistan then there will be a time where Pakistanis will eat each other (i.e kill each other). Look at Pakistan now and I'd say Ayub was 100% right.

I give a dam about what Ayub has said for me what matters is what ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW have said and millions are dying from poverty because of corruption those African countries who don't have much population are also dying from poverty reason is corruption Mr and what ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW has said is against family planning so I give dam about some others who think they are more smarter than ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW

and for your information I have never been to a Madrassah Mr and I know lot of science so don't tell me you go and study Islam before commenting here Sir

I give a dam about what Ayub has said for me what matters is what ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW have said and millions are dying from poverty because of corruption those African countries who don't have much population are also dying from poverty reason is corruption Mr and what ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW has said is against family planning so I give dam about some others who think they are more smarter than ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW
SMH, there's no use of arguing with a blind follower. If you had even the slightest clue then you would know that family planning is needed in Pakistan. A good chunk of these kids being born everyday won't even live until their 5th birthday. Instead of having 10 screwed up children with bleak futures, parents should strive for a couple of children because that way they can budget properly and also invest proper time into them. I'm not expecting you to understand this.

The overpopulation in Pakistan has caused massive poverty, I don't see Allah showering these poverty stricken folks with wealth. I see these folks getting more poorer, so poor that they can't afford even one proper meal for their family of 12. Children can't go to school because parents can't afford to send ten kids to school. Families as large as 20 are living in one bedroom slums. A great life Allah has showered these people with.

I can go on about the benefits of family planning but hey whatever. But since kids are gods gifts, have as many as you want or atleast until you get erectile dysfunctional. The more the kids the more hasanat Allah will give you.

SMH, there's no use of arguing with a blind follower. If you had even the slightest clue then you would know that family planning is needed in Pakistan. A good chunk of these kids being born everyday won't even live until their 5th birthday. Instead of having 10 screwed up children with bleak futures, parents should strive for a couple of children because that way they can budget properly and also invest proper time into them. I'm not expecting you to understand this.
I can go on about the benefits of family planning but hey whatever. But since kids are gods gifts, have as many as you want or atleast until you get erectile dysfunctional. The more the kids the more hasanat Allah will give you.
Sir we don't need family planning because of fear of poverty we need to eradicate corruption and incompetency from our society only than poverty solution can be solved African people are also dying of hunger they don't have much population some of them have less than 10 million people still facing malnutrition I also don't expect a blind follower of west to understand the beauty and wisdom of Islam and you live your life according to Islam you can plan everything other wise you will enough time to wast on several things ALLAH can give them shortage of money with only 2 children and their budget will always be short with two children because no body is more smart than ALLAH

Back
Top Bottom