What's new

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

your just trolling right now because britannica is a world renowned encyclopedia but because you dont care about facts there is not point in continuing this discussion.

Nonsense. Everyone can edit it. I can edit it. It proves nothing. Where does it say anything about Turks, Japanese or Koreans? Look at the comment. You have the name of that dude who made the edits, LOL. Where are the sources?

It is a proposed language family. Nothing more and nothing less. It has as many supporters as critics.

Most importantly it has nothing to do with genetic affinity, culture or anything.

Japanese and Korean people have no affinity with Turks. That's it.

Show me a genetic test that proves otherwise and I will agree with you.

Nonsense. Everyone can edit it. I can edit it. It proves nothing. Where does it say anything about Turks, Japanese or Koreans? Look at the comment. You have the name of that dude who made the edits, LOL. Where are the sources?

It is a proposed language family. Nothing more and nothing less. It has as many supporters as critics.

Most importantly it has nothing to do with genetic affinity, culture or anything.

Japanese and Korean people have no affinity with Turks. That's it.
1392487017995.jpg

either way the mongols are altaic so they are related to turks just as you arabians are related to babylonians and jews.

Kaan, let the boy be. In the end, a boy has to have fantacies, right? What he'll do without them in his most ancient and oldest semitic desert? How he'll satisfy his racist instincts? Shame on you :D

But it's correct. Hence you are unable to provide any proof of the genetic affinity between Turks and Koreans/Japanese people simply because there is none. Nor any cultural for that matter. Religious etc. List is long.

Just show me one genetic tests that says so. Don't run away or avoid the question.

If you do I will not counter your nonsense. I promise.

Maybe even ask the Webmaster to change my username to "The Supposed Altaic People".

Last edited:
@Yzd Khalifa what do you think about this whole thing?

Why are you avoiding my question? What has any person's opinion about anything to do with what I am asking you?

Post number 320. Reply to it to prove your point. Silence me. Show me a genetic test that shows that Koreans and Japanese people have a genetic closeness and affinity with Turks. Now when their culture, religion, history etc. is totally different.

Yzd is cool, bro.
We will have to see.

@al-Hasani there is no point in me answering because you won't accept the answer any way. At this point i really dont care about educating you because you are not worth my time.

We will have to see.

@al-Hasani there is no point in me answering because you won't accept the answer any way. At this point i really dont care about educating you because you are not worth my time.

That's what you are saying because there is no such proof. So your claim is nonsense. That's what I am reacting too. Can't blame me. It would be like if I claimed that Arabs and Cherokee Indians have a genetic affinity.
It can't be hard to find a genetic test or more that prove your claim.

You do know that genetic tests don't lie? They have no agendas.

It's very easy to separate myth/bullshit/supposed connection from facts that way.

You are giving me something everyone can edit. LOL. Nothing called Altaic people. Not even a language family since it is just a theory. A controversial one.

Anyway Japanese and Koreans have no genetic affinity with Turks.

Here you go:

Altaic languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hahahahahaha,
After that statement the guy gives a wikipedia source.

Bloody funny day on PDF today :)

Hahahahahaha,
After that statement the guy gives a wikipedia source.

Bloody funny day on PDF today :)

No, there are many sources used there. Enough to prove that this so-called linguistic connection (nothing to do with culture, history or GENETICS) is just a controversial claim. The point was to show that there are equally as many critics of that PROPOSED language family as there are supporters.

Now since you came here can you then please help your compatriot. He seems a bit lost.

I am looking for proofs of there being an genetic similarity between Japanese and Korean people and Turks. As he told me. I want to believe him but since I have not seen such claims in my life ever or seen genetic tests that proof such a connection I am afraid that I am inclined to call it bullshit.

Of course unless you can help me out here by providing a genetic test or more that shows such a connection.

That's all it takes. Can't be that hard.

No, there are many sources used there. Enough to prove that this so-called linguistic connection (nothing to do with culture, history or GENETICS) is just a controversial claim. The point was to show that there are equally as many critics of that PROPOSED language family as there are supporters.

Now since you came here can you then please help your compatriot. He seems a bit lost.

I am looking for proofs of there being an genetic similarity between Japanese and Korean people and Turks. As he told me. I want to believe him but since I have not seen such claims in my life ever or seen genetic tests that proof such a connection I am afraid that I am inclined to call it bullshit.

Of course unless you can help me out here.

^^^^
Didn't read.

İ don't give a rats *** about the discussion you guys are having. İ just found your statement funny.

Anyway,
Carry on where you left.

^^^^
Didn't read.

İ don't give a rats *** about the discussion you guys are having. İ just found your statement funny.

Anyway,
Carry on where you left.

Ok. Interesting. Please find me an genetic test or more that proves a genetic connection/affinity between Japanese/Korean people and Turks. Because I have never heard about such a connection or seen evidence that shows such a thing. Your compatriot made such a claim and I am interested to know where he has it from. That's all. He seems very reluctant to show us his sources and "proofs". The more secretive he is the more interesting it gets.

@al-Hasani
I think you hold the record for most reply-edits on this forum, lol.

What's that supposed to me? "Reply-edits"? Whatever it is I am very happy to have made you happy.

If I claimed that Mongols and Arabs were related but was unable to provide sources (genetic) that proves this people would question that claim and want answers or at least a clarification.

What were you expecting while arguing with an overly nationalist subject of a country which treats woman like animals, which has no achivement or contribution whatsoever to humanity other than having natural resources, introducing suicide bombings and retarded taboos.

I told you not try to reason with the Arap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom