What's new

Fake PAF J-10 Picture on Wikipedia.

a2212de2f89cb21bed355189575c7120.jpg

This is the retouched version . And keeping it objective plz point out any short comings in a civilized manner, i'll be glad to improve.

The pic and a little description can be viewed here @ PR BloG

Hey Bro can u plz upload it on wikipedia I tried but i dont have licencse ,As its ur won work... then u can put it up

Can't wait for the bad boy to come home!

Nice try friend..but i'll suggest that if you create 50-70 PS pictures then after getting experience over merging low-opacity layers,using clone stamp and Polynomial Lasso....then you'll be ready to add new color scheme on any aircraft.What i have learned from my past experience on PS is that managing too many layers without overlapping is really a hard nut to crack.Tackling with colour shades is one of the most difficult things in these kind of pictures.

Do emphasize on angle of shadows in original picture and try your best to fit the newly added layer in the picture.

Though i have create a large number of PS images but still i have added colour schemes in only two pictures...one was a Bk52 picture and other one is posted below...you may have seen original picture of Pt-04...if not i'll post it here.

Nice to see u here Najam .. Ur words are always helpful. Sure im just a rookie in this field, but im trying and improving, That's for sure . Im also in Dire need of tips from guys like u .

:angel:

Last edited:
Hey Bro can u plz upload it on wikipedia I tried but i dont have licencse ,As its ur won work... then u can put it up

First thanx for liking, which i can sense hidden deep in ur words . lol

Which topic are u talking abt, Send me the link and i'll post it ASAP.

Last edited:
hey timber wolf you have great talent. can you please PS FC-20 pictures with DSI and dorsal spine.. please
thanks...

hey timber wolf you have great talent. can you please PS FC-20 pictures with DSI and dorsal spine.. please
thanks...

err ... What i do is that i use photoshop and edit .Therefore my pics are not perfect. But there are already CGI pics of a J-10 with DSI, Dorsal spine, IFF, Jf-17 style RWR, and CFT's by Gao Shan. He is a pro. and his pics are 3d full with detail. Let me know if u haven't seen them. I'll post them here (though they have been on net for a very long time).

P.s. Thanx for ur admiration.

err ... What i do is that i use photoshop and edit .Therefore my pics are not perfect. But there are already CGI pics of a J-10 with DSI, Dorsal spine, IFF, Jf-17 style RWR, and CFT's by Gao Shan. He is a pro. and his pics are 3d full with detail. Let me know if u haven't seen them. I'll post them here (though they have been on net for a very long time).

P.s. Thanx for ur admiration.

TrotskySlayingtheDragon1918.jpg

yaar... i uploaded them here long time ago. now i am requesting you to "PS" the pic to PAF paint scheme. and please teach me how to do this..

TrotskySlayingtheDragon1918.jpg

yaar... i uploaded them here long time ago. now i am requesting you to "PS" the pic to PAF paint scheme. and please teach me how to do this..

So u are actually requesting a P.S. I'll give it a try. Stay tuned... Right now i m working on weapon integration on thunder. After it's done, i'll start this project. BTW , real FC-20 is also not far enough. Wasn't end of 2009 the time for induction of J-10 ?

Last edited:
^ hey nice effort but i would like to see the DSI on it not the conventional air intake. and please try to keep the original PAF paint scheme.

^ hey nice effort but i would like to see the DSI on it not the conventional air intake. and please try to keep the original PAF paint scheme.

Yaar, DSi would be very difficult, as no other aircraft which has chin inlet has DSI, so that wud require manual painting, which i am not very good at/ Abt, PAF's original Camo. like on F-16's that is out of fashion now . Look at Hellenic AF or UAEAF's Camoflague, that is the way to go.

Yaar, DSi would be very difficult, as no other aircraft which has chin inlet has DSI, so that wud require manual painting, which i am not very good at/ Abt, PAF's original Camo. like on F-16's that is out of fashion now . Look at Hellenic AF or UAEAF's Camoflague, that is the way to go.

There are quite a few good CGIs of FC-20 with DSI and all those features that we want to see. about the paint scheme. lol.. lets hope PAF comes with something more dashing but i am pretty sure PAF is going to stick with same old fashion.

There are quite a few good CGIs of FC-20 with DSI and all those features that we want to see. about the paint scheme. lol.. lets hope PAF comes with something more dashing but i am pretty sure PAF is going to stick with same old fashion.

I cudn't find any CGI in which J-10 had the same angle as in the above take off pic.

Yeah they went for the same with JF-17 and perhaps same wud be teh case with Fc-20. But still i'd rather if PAF had gone for a more modern camo.:pakistan:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom