What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Police register FIR against 250 PTI workers!

stop killing people they would be no dead bodies. That is what is done in model town and pmln bring workers out and killed people . that is why they are changing strategy now
Probably stop pushing them as well while sitting in bullet proof land cruisers and containers. The day Imran will lead the charge after coming out of these two, government will have very little leverage left...But that needs a belief in the cause and dedication to go any length. Imran and Qadri play with the children of other families while their own sons and daughters are always found either in Dubai or in London...Charity begins from home.

Probably stop pushing them as well while sitting in bullet proof land cruisers and containers.[/B] The day Imran will lead the charge after coming out of these two, government will have very little leverage left...But that needs a belief in the cause and dedication to go any length. Imran and Qadri play with the children of other families while their own sons and daughters are always found either in Dubai or in London...Charity begins from home.
so u dilebiratly ran away from reply/ If u would just a vote audit everythng will be solved. Noon leagues supporters will have no place to hide their faces in shame. BTW while supporting zardari and nawaz , atleast u should not tell people how change come

so u dilebiratly ran away from reply/ If u would just a vote audit everythng will be solved. Noon leagues supporters will have no place to hide their faces in shame. BTW while supporting zardari and nawaz , atleast u should not tell people how change come
The so called inqilab is gonna come on the corpses of misguided and brainwashed mureeds and followers of Imran and Qadri....The day both of them would put their lives on the the line like those of the misguided people, I will openly accept the purity of the so called change....

The so called inqilab is gonna come on the corpses of misguided and brainwashed mureeds and followers of Imran and Qadri....The day both of them would put their lives on the the line like those of the misguided people, I will openly accept the purity of the so called change....
how standing up for the right is putting life in danger. U r trying to say if u will protest, pmln will kill, so its your fault that u u r protesting #PatwariLogic

bro i tagged u in a thread . see for urself

how standing up for the right is putting life in danger. U r trying to say if u will protest, pmln will kill, so its your fault that u u r protesting #PatwariLogic

bro i tagged u in a thread . see for urself
1-If a leader is so afraid of putting his own life in danger then whats the point in putting other's life in danger?
2-Had you seen the footage, the pictured person was not the only one, many of the "Peaceful" protesters like him had arms. Oh yes the footage was air on Express, I don't know if ARY would have aired such a story :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom