What's new

Faisalabad Incident: PMLN allies Views

the real ques is,is any one going to do anything about it?

The person who is trying to do his best, making personal sacrifice for the country, is beng pulled by his limbs and his hair by supporters of thuggish PMLN. If this is the mentality of the educated class, what you think is country is heading to? Disaster.

Educated middle class like the one represented on this forum, is the brain of the society, the engine of economy. A nation's progress is gauged by the size and prosperity of its middle class. Yet we have people here who keep supporting these status quo parties knowing fully well they have no solution for the country.

They counter, does Imran have a solution? I m not saying he has. But if you can give a duffer like Nawaz Sharif 3 times to rules your country, why cant you afford to give one chance to Imran?

They counter, does Imran have a solution? I m not saying he has. But if you can give a duffer like Nawaz Sharif 3 times to rules your country, why cant you afford to give one chance to Imran?

Let Imran Khan have his chance at the next elections, legally, instead of this agitation.

Let Imran Khan have his chance at the next elections, legally, instead of this agitation.
im sorry if that is the case i dont want him to come to power through such corrupt process NS has came into power,thank you

Back
Top Bottom