What's new

Fahad Mustafa’s unique way of promoting “Actor in Law”

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Fahad Mustafa’s unique way of promoting “Actor in Law”

Fahad Mustafa, a lead actor of upcoming Pakistani comedy movie “Actor in Law”, has found a unique way to promote the film.

In a video posted on Twitter, Indian veteran actor Om Puri is seen sleeping in the vehicle, while Fahad Mustafa informing his fans that the team would reach Gujranwala today’s evening.

“We are heading to Gujranwala and Puri sb is sleeping right now but he will wake up there. We will reach there at 5 PM,” the actor said.
fahad-mustafa-1-e1472480259150.jpg

He told his fans that they can meet the “Actor in Law” team at Kings Mall in the city.

“Actor in Law” is scheduled for release on Eid-ul-Adha. –Samaa
http://www.samaa.tv/entertainment/2016/08/fahad-mustafas-actor-in-law-promotion-gunrajwala/
Massive crowds recieved them in Gujranwala something tells me it will break JPNA,s record :D
@django @The Sandman @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye @User

Om Puri working in a Pakistani film? Or is it Pakistanis working in an Indian film?

Seems like a totally Bakwaas film when compared to Janaan.

it good to see how Pakistan film industry is reviving.
Since the making of khuda ky liye Pakistani filmakers have made films on various social problems of Pakistan which is a good sign
BOL,zinda bhag,moor were some decent movies that unfolded various menace in our society
and of course movies like JPNA and na naloom afrad showed our sense of humor is matchless

it appears our film industry is heading in the right direction
the problem is most of these movies are underrated and viewers are more inclined towards bollywood films(may be people do not have good taste of movies).good scripts and direction of Pakistani movies has earned them my respect and i happily keep track of all upcoming Pakistani movies.

hopefully actor in law will be worth watching in cinema like na maloom afrad

Back
Top Bottom