What's new

Fact Check: This article praising PM Modi was not published by ‘The New York Times’

NY Times no longer friends with Modi?

no_longeru.png

Last edited:
Every group in India has become some sort --aandu since BJP regime took over. Wonder which one are you? RSS-aandu? Bakhtaandu?
Not a Youthia
you mean that bakhtandus were too stupid to recognize the work of "liberandus" and started sharing it everyplace imaginable?
No one was sharing it, just scamgress memberans of my family were sharing it wondering wtf happened with NYT suddenly.

Agree with @Quibbler that this is a planted post, done specifically with the intent of 'exposing' subsequently.
Liberandus first create a fake image then Liberandus fact check it.

1. How are we so sure that this is a planted / fake post ?

2. Even if planted then still I am sure the WhatsApp University is happily forwarding it. It fits well within how they see him. Watch these two vids.

1. How are we so sure that this is a planted / fake post ?

2. Even if planted then still I am sure the WhatsApp University is happily forwarding it. It fits well within how they see him. Watch these two vids.

I am not. However, the IT cell is not that stupid not to realise that this is a gross exaggeration and will stand exposed. They may believe that their readers are stupid, but I don't think they themselves are.

Readers aren't that stupid too, anymore. Many modi supporters are getting tired of the incessant chest thumping and self congratulations. This particular fake news is so obviously fake that most will see through it. For those who cannot, there is no treatment

I am not. However, the IT cell is not that stupid not to realise that this is a gross exaggeration and will stand exposed. They may believe that their readers are stupid, but I don't think they themselves are.

Readers aren't that stupid too, anymore. Many modi supporters are getting tired of the incessant chest thumping and self congratulations. This particular fake news is so obviously fake that most will see through it. For those who cannot, there is no treatment

You have a point but I will point to four things where the organizers of the IT Cell exaggerated or did dramatic propaganda and the bhakts didn't complain :

1. The renaming of Motera Stadium as Narendra Modi Stadium while Modi is alive.

2. The tweet by the IT Cell on his birthday that showed an image from Los Angeles as being a post-2014 "development" in India and the tweet title being something like "The entire nation wishes him on this momentous day".

3. The organizers of the IT Cell doing this :

4. Please watch those vids.

this kinda propaganda?
View attachment 780829
pray tell, what lie did it tell in the above-mentioned 2 reports?

Modi is a disgusting far-right extremist. I can’t stand him.

But these Anglo-Saxon propaganda mouthpieces are utterly vile and repugnant to the core. Their propaganda has been used to get into wars to kill MILLIONS of innocent human beings all over the world over the last 100 years.

You have a point but I will point to four things where the organizers of the IT Cell exaggerated or did dramatic propaganda and the bhakts didn't complain :

Please stop this.

There is just No Stopping Modi Praises now.

Infact you guys never Complain.

Sonu Sood ( Salute to him for what he did for Humanity) has been questioned for his Income, however PM Fund is declared a private entity from Public Fund is not answerble to anyone.

Last edited:

1. The renaming of Motera Stadium as Narendra Modi Stadium while Modi is alive.

This is a part of creation of the Modi cult and nothing to do with IT cell. IT cell is merely a social media enabler, a tool. The strategy must be coming from various places.

2. The tweet by the IT Cell on his birthday that showed an image from Los Angeles as being a post-2014 "development" in India and the tweet title being something like "The entire nation wishes him on this momentous day".
I haven't seen this.

3. The organizers of the IT Cell doing this :
Again, same response as first. When I say 'IT Cell', I mean a set of people acting semi-independently on a daily basis to post content. They must be having some carte blanche and some restrictions at the same time.

Infact you guys never Complain.

Kindly do not include me in "you guys". I am a Communist, not a bhakt.

Sonu Sood ( Salute to him for what he did for Humanity) has been questioned for his Income, however PM Fund is declared a private entity from Public Fund is not answerble to anyone.

Agreed.

I haven't seen this.

Note "entire nation" and "Pradhan Sevak" and the Los Angeles scene is at 02:24 :

India is the biggest producer of the chemical, named CHSO4 ****). :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom