What's new

Facebook blocked in Bangladesh

You think after introducing a modern constittution will make all Bangladeshis a Hindu??? Who was your teacher dude???
You think Turkey is a Hindu country and their government is Indian stooge??? You are a Joker.......... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So do you think that having secular constitution will flood the Bangladesh with honey and milk. What is the big problem if we have Islamic constitution so long everyone has given same opportunity. Why do you have so much problem with Bismillah and Tawakkaltu Ala Allah?

Bangladesh allow holidays off for Hindus, Christian and Buddist even though their population stance at 7, 2, 1 respectively while secualr country lilke USA doesn't give us muslims days off for Eid.

Having secular constitution may not make you Hindu over night but in longer run bd's will be Hinduanize just like Turkey has became Europeanized.

Last edited:
Ya right!!!!
I feel more Islamic now when I pass through Shahjalal International Airport written boldly here in Arabic, English, and Bangla.. Wow very soothing and very Islamic.. Good Job AwamiLeage... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually I look at it from diffrent angle. It is a true example of Awamis munafiqi practice. It preach secularism yet use Islamic sentifment for political score. Bloody hypocrite.

Zia International airport was written in Arabic as well incase you have not notice. Not to worry! When we come back in power, Bongobandu ave to russel roundabout will be raname after great saint like Shah Jalal. :lol::rofl:

Here's one thing I simply don't understand, this is off topic, but I simply have to ask you.

What's with all the Arabic?

Wheather we like it or not but Arabic is the language of Al-Qur'an and leader of Muslim Jahan Muhammad(S.W.S). No other language more important to muslim than Arbaic. First language Muslim boy/girl get introduce to is Arabic thrugh Azan and also goes to grave with recitation from Al-qura'n. No other language can be use in Islamic prayer beside Arabic. I am more interested to learn the verses of Quran with meaning and apply it rather than just learning the language.

You're Bangladeshi, you speak Bangali, your ancestors spoke Bangali before the Arabs could walk, so why use words from another culture? That too from a culture that abhors people from the sub continent.
I speak Bangla because it is the offical language of todays Bangladesh but however how could you be so sure about the spoken lanugage of my forefathers? How do you know that they didn't speak Farsi, Urdu and Arabic as well. After all Farsi was the official language of Bengal until departure of British.

Bangla language has it importance but it is not that important in Islamic matter.

I simply don't get it Zakir, I've wondered this for over year now. Care to enlighten me? I just want to understand where you're coming from.

I came from a deep Islamic rooted family. :)

I simply don't get it Zakir, I've wondered this for over year now. Care to enlighten me? I just want to understand where you're coming from.

Not from Bangladesh, be sure of that. Bengalis gave blood to defend their language, the day is still celebrated as International Mother Language Day.

I speak Bangla because it is the offical language of todays Bangladesh but however how could you be so sure about the spoken lanugage of my forefathers? How do you know that they didn't speak Farsi, Urdu and Arabic as well. After all Farsi was the official language of Bengal until departure of British.

Bangla language has it importance but it is not that important in Islamic matter.

I really dunno how other BD members can put up with this kinda ****. Had it been spoken in West Bengal, he would have been deported to Arab for everyones interest.

I really dunno how other BD members can put up with this kinda ****. Had it been spoken in West Bengal, he would have been deported to Arab for everyones interest.

:lol::rofl:

Clear cut diffrence between hindu bengal and Islamic Bangladesh you idiot. :smokin:

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Not from Bangladesh, be sure of that. Bengalis gave blood to defend their language, the day is still celebrated as International Mother Language Day.

And what's your point???

Clear cut diffrence between hindu bengal and Islamic Bangladesh you idiot.

There's no hindu bengal. You can defame your country by calling it Islamic Bangladesh but don't sling mud on us. And next time you call me names, I'll help you to enhance your vocabulary.

That you are a pathetic Jamati who's hated in his own country and isn't accepted and racially discriminated in the countries where his loyalty lies.

Let me ask you question. What is your problem with me? How is it your concern regarding my political ideology? I could be a Jamati, athiest, ant bd, pro-bd or pro nothing.

Why do you as Bharati care about my ******* background when no Bangladeshi gives any iota about no damn bhrati!!!!!!

Why do you as Bharati care about my ******* background when no Bangladeshi gives any iota about no damn bhrati!!!!!!

I don't care as long as you confine your bigotry to your country and don't involve India in it. Yeah you don't give iota about India and thats' why 80% of the topics in BD related forum is on India. You people are obscenely obsessed with India. Get over it, try to develop your own country, stop spreading hate propaganda.

Let me ask you question. What is your problem with me? How is it your concern regarding my political ideology? I could be a Jamati, athiest, ant bd, pro-bd or pro nothing.

I have never replied you as I avoid religious zealots, however when you try to distort history which is shared by both WB and BD and abuse my native language I'll hit you where it hurts.

I have never replied you as I avoid religious zealots, however when you try to distort history which is shared by both WB and BD and abuse my native language I'll hit you where it hurts.

What shared History?? Muslim and Hindu always followed diffrent culture and history all together since ancient time. We muslim have no regards about hindu culture. You are to follow your and I am to follow mine. A language is communication medum just like English. So language itself can not be main substance of culture.

We are the proud decedent of warriors like Bakhtiyar Khilji and Khan Jahan Ali whereas your ancestor ran like a cowards with their arrival yet you are talking about shared history. :cool::smokin:

Last edited:
Great posts bro Zakir. It is great to see a proud Muslim like you. I hope every muslim be proud of our religion and our values and heritage.

:tup:

Actually I look at it from diffrent angle. It is a true example of Awamis munafiqi practice. It preach secularism yet use Islamic sentifment for political score. Bloody hypocrite.

Zia International airport was written in Arabic as well incase you have not notice. Not to worry! When we come back in power, Bongobandu ave to russel roundabout will be raname after great saint like Shah Jalal. :lol::rofl:

So you think using Islamic Sentiment for political score is the hereditory property of BNP and AL can not use it???

So you think using Islamic Sentiment for political score is the hereditory property of BNP and AL can not use it???

Correction, BNP views and made Islam part of our identity and Bangladeshi nationalism. In contrast, Awami Indian cohorts like yourself use Islam for political repression but import “secularism” to establish hindu supremacy over majority Muslim population.

Back
Top Bottom