What's new

F PIA - I hope it finally dies

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So if you were an idiot like me and booked flights on PIA this summer, you'll know what I mean.

They've cancelled loads of flights and moved nearly all of thier passengers onto other flights.

The flights im on now arrive after my cousins wedding. Also my children (under 10) are currently on a different flight to me.

Obviously I'll be cancelling and booking with someone competent.

So if you were an idiot like me and booked flights on PIA this summer, you'll know what I mean.

They've cancelled loads of flights and moved nearly all of thier passengers onto other flights.

The flights im on now arrive after my cousins wedding. Also my children (under 10) are currently on a different flight to me.

Happening with other companies as well, but if you are traveling to Pakistan I would advise using Virgin if you are going to LHR or ISB much better than whatever PIA got, Starting to use this or Arab companies over PIA. Flight service is garbage and overpriced like everything else and in case of delays don't expect much.

Bro, sorry to hear about your suffering.
The criminals at the center stage are killing it on purpose. They will bring it to the lowest possible level, so every person will say privatize it.
They will sell it to their front men on pennies while eyeing 'Roosevelt' in NY. These criminals and robbers will win every case - as institutes became spineless eyeing their own shares.
How come, an EX-PM running his own airline profitably and when it comes to PIA the case becomes hopeless?

Welcome the the purana Pakistan of Corrupt Beggars can't be Choosers!

Thousands of flights are being cancelled all over the globe. There is no need to curse

This is unfortunately happening all over the world, it’s really bad in Canada right now. There are even calls for the transportation minister to step down. I have an upcoming trip to Turkey and I am worried.

The globalists are making it very tough for travels……all that staffing issues, oil/gas issues.
Hopefully it gets better…

I have travelled in PIA once and that was it. A friend of mine is an engineer in PIA and told me frankly not to fly in PIA. PIA is a show of how pathetic our institutes and organizations are. He told me even the safety checks are bogus and nothing is up to standards.

It's not just PIA, read the news, the entire airline industry is SNAFU.

Dang dude. That sucks for 8 plus hr flight.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom