What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think PN is committed with the 4-6 new F-22P block-IIs that have the latest tech from China and may be it will be constructed KE&SWs very soon along with tankers from Turksih firm.

PN has 4 F-21P frigates, TYPE21 should be retired as soon as possible since the are 30+ years old. PN needs to add at least 10+ FAC/Corvette, 3-4 Turkish design TF-2000 AAW FFG and 2-3 6000-8000 TON destroyers by 2020.

PN ships

Frigate
4 Frigate build with the help of China (for stop gap purpose)
PNS Zulfiqar delivered August 2009
PNS Shamsheer delivered December 2009
PNS Saif delivered on 15 September 2010
PNS Aslat delivered on 17 June 2011

1 F-260 PNS Alamgir (ex-Oliver Hazard Perry class)

6 Tariq Class Frigate (ex-Royal Navy Type 21 frigates)
Babur (ex-Amazon)
Shah Jahan (ex-Active)
Tariq (ex-Ambuscade)
Khaibar (ex-Arrow)
Badr (ex-Alacrity)
Tippu Sultan (ex-Avenger)
These ships are 30+ yearsy old and should be retired between 2016-2020.

Missile boats
2 Larkana Class (Should retire or handover to coastguard)
2 Jalata II Class
2 Jurrat Class
2 Azmat Class (FAC - new design, build with the assistance from China)

Yes and many are old, Now getting MLU, but it will not enhance the life of Airframe. Our f16 will become Mirages from 2020-25.
You know what happened to F35 when they decided single engine contains max 145KT thrust .
Maximum speed limited to 1.6 Mach.

I would prefer PAF should have twin engined jet

I forgot to mention about Transport planes option for PAF/PA. Pakistan may consider acquiring surplus C-130 from Australia. Future option is to acquire C-235/295 (Spain/Indonesia) or Y-9 from China.
For 4/5 generation fighter, Pakistan can join Chinese J-31 or join Turkey for it's fighter project.
There was talk about Turkey, Indonesia and South Korea are joining to build a fighter. Pakistan can also join them, four nations together can start a 4/5 generation fighter.

Future attack helicopter project is going to be with Turkey, not China. Pakistan needs western technology and Chinese tech is still 5-10 years behind western tech.

Pakistan may also go for 3 Turkish design TF-2000 AAW FFG in 2016, enter service date will be 2019-2020.
1196842986.jpg

you are right should go for turkish fifth gen fighter project

Same as FC-1.The difference is that FC-2 closer to complete

I don't think so.... Pakistan shouldn't depend upon completely Either china or USA... just as India doing.... We are shopping from USA and Russia and EU as well...... Hope we grown like china soon... But we are heading towards it...

Same as FC-1.The difference is that FC-2 closer to complete

I don't think so.... Pakistan shouldn't depend upon completely Either china or USA... just as India doing.... We are shopping from USA and Russia and EU as well...... Hope we grown like china soon... But we are heading towards it...

Pakistan does not get a choice to choose because where ever pakistan Look india is interested in the same thing i remember pakistan wanted Gripens india wanted those Pakistan Wanted M2k From UAe India got involved with the French to not to sell it to us and If war on terror did not happened much of pakistans capabilites would have been only consisted of the Missile deterrence Now when USA sanctions pakistan on Iran pakistan will be only Left to deal with CHina every one else would back out
And china is a good Ally also what ever it uses for its defence pakistan has access to it So in terms of Chinese capability compared with others After USA and Russia Number 3 is China

"thank you come again":cheers:

Why does Pakistan need Western over Chinese and other technology?? It's a really peculiar assertion you have made, can you explain why "Western" technology should be preferred ? I'm not suggesting that it should be rejected, I'm however,confused by your suggestion that we "NEED" Western technology

Why does Pakistan need Western over Chinese and other technology?? It's a really peculiar assertion you have made, can you explain why "Western" technology should be preferred ? I'm not suggesting that it should be rejected, I'm however,confused by your suggestion that we "NEED" Western technology

The only technology worth getting is American their systems evolve and keep evolving and then comes the chinesse equipmentthe rest is just waste of money chinese equipment and american equipment are the only ones that mature really fast the rest takes decades to develop and are not even up to par they have to add american eqiupment to the other western to become Nato Spec and then it works really Great thats what i think

Capabilities can be developed, big Question is Does Pakistan required something like that??? Pakistan don't have any enemy to handle with, so they don't need.

Pakistan don't need even army..
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: u must be living on some far far faraway planet or something...

The only technology worth getting is American their systems evolve and keep evolving and then comes the chinesse equipmentthe rest is just waste of money chinese equipment and american equipment are the only ones that mature really fast the rest takes decades to develop and are not even up to par they have to add american eqiupment to the other western to become Nato Spec and then it works really Great thats what i think

So "Western" technology is unique in that it "evolves"? Have you thought that through? Technology is the creation of tools to help solve problems, is that fair to say? And if you say, yes, we can then also agree that it is obvious that all technology evolves as the problems the seek to address have evolved - If yes, what's so unique about "Western Technology"? is that we can only use it as directed by Western powers?

I think now its quite clear that PAF is now only persuing F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft and INSHA ALLAH PAC will be building it by 2015/2016. Also it was much better for PAF to negotiate with US on the possible sale of about 55-75 Block-60s along with taking of 28 F-16s of their own and 21 from Venuezvella and upgrading all of the 80 in Turkey. This Negotiation should be done in 2002 and start of upgradation from 2004 till 2009 and also getting delivery of new Block--60s from 2005 till 2009. So in this way we will have great planes and also from 2015 F-60 Chinese or JV...

I think now its quite clear that PAF is now only persuing F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft and INSHA ALLAH PAC will be building it by 2015/2016. Also it was much better for PAF to negotiate with US on the possible sale of about 55-75 Block-60s along with taking of 28 F-16s of their own and 21 from Venuezvella and upgrading all of the 80 in Turkey. This Negotiation should be done in 2002 and start of upgradation from 2004 till 2009 and also getting delivery of new Block--60s from 2005 till 2009. So in this way we will have great planes and also from 2015 F-60 Chinese or JV...

Nishan is that you? who post this.... even chinese J-20 itself take much time... you are talking about J-31 production in PAC? how many Jets PAF will buy?

Nishan is that you? who post this.... even chinese J-20 itself take much time... you are talking about J-31 production in PAC? how many Jets PAF will buy?

Don't mind Nishan. He is either an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani or he is 9 years old or has serious psychlogical issues.

Reminds me of this somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom