What's new

F-60 / J-31 stealth fighter aircraft for Pakistan Air Force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
China isn't there yet. Pakistan isn't either. US can coproduce f35 is because All countries involved can pretty much develop the plane themselves if given the time and funding. Co produce with pak and China make no sense since China has no engine and neither Pakistan, while I'm not sure how much Pakistan has in experience with fighter design, probably not more than China and funding is always a problem as well as do Pakistan even want 5th gen within a decade or two?
Isnt china developing an own engine?

A couple, but the schedule and quality at this point isn't known and while the ws-10 seems like the most likely. It's not an engine that should be powering the 5th gens

A couple, but the schedule and quality at this point isn't known and while the ws-10 seems like the most likely. It's not an engine that should be powering the 5th gens
They must be close to a good one or else they wouldnt go with new fighters,im sure they are.
Why else,allways dependent on russia for engines?

China isn't there yet. Pakistan isn't either. US can coproduce f35 is because All countries involved can pretty much develop the plane themselves if given the time and funding. Co produce with pak and China make no sense since China has no engine and neither Pakistan, while I'm not sure how much Pakistan has in experience with fighter design, probably not more than China and funding is always a problem as well as do Pakistan even want 5th gen within a decade or two?

I agree with this, Pakistan doesn't have much experience with fighter designs and would probably not help much in any co-production. Pakistan will however want a 5th gen by 2020 at the very least, as India is supposedly going to acquire it's fighter 5th gen fighter around the same time.

@MastanKhan

Criticism is good,but the above 'rag' about PAF aviators is just a reflection of your own character. The men in flying suits i know are not what you describe.

Aviators is a term used by the us navy for their pilots---.

My post is directed towards managers----. Starting from Asghar Khan, the A Rahim---and then those cowards and criminals who didnot help the pak navy in 71---those cowards and traitors who did not fly the longewala missions----those traitors who letthe planes grounded on karachi air base during 71 war which got destroyed by enemy attack---.

The biggest traitor of them all---refusing the mirage purchase and not last of the least----the current destruction of the most expensive asseets of the nations----.

If that category does not put them in a traitor to the nation list what else would----.

Yessir---since the last decade----

Last edited by a moderator:
Aviators is a term used by the us navy for their pilots---.

My post is directed towards managers----. Starting from Asghar Khan, the A Rahim---and then those cowards and criminals who didnot help the pak navy in 71---those cowards and traitors who did not fly the longewala missions----those traitors who letthe planes grounded on karachi air base during 71 war which got destroyed by enemy attack---.

The biggest traitor of them all---refusing the mirage purchase and not last of the least----the current destruction of the most expensive asseets of the nations----.

If that category does not put them in a traitor to the nation list what else would----.

Yessir---since the last decade----

Let me be simple... The one that refused Mirage deal is the one I know. You rather pay Zardari 50% and have the deal... I mean seriously, you are abducted and a gun is put on your head... That is no fiction. If you call him a traitor then you do miss lots of data and info...

Masta... There is a big line between personal rage and the reality. Let us move away from rage. If the military are left without budget to do or make anything... If the forces and even ISI is infected with political party members.. You can blame the organizations but why do I miss some comment about political parties here? If you are talking about managers... Well, I give you the managers and do say something about them.

I think J-31 is likely to another JF-17. Because China has more aircrafts to research and development. for example sixth generation (Started early). Pakistan has good facilities and technical staff, Why not co-production and win-win?

the word over optimistic would be insufficient for what ur saying:lol:

1st Pak & china should bother right now how to improve JF 17 block 2 with good radar ,missiles & avionics suite then if economy
improves then they can consider any latest fighter later

2nd 6th gen fighter is a distant thing for china right now US can say this as they have produced F22 & F 35 meanwhile chinese have not yet produced J20 or J31 yet still in developmental stages

why ? its written in our constitution that pakistan will never buy twin engine jets and Qaid e Azam told us too ?:lol:

well I think PAF is operating twin engine get I think it called A5 fatan that's a twin engine jet as I remember so I don't think so about peoples referring that PAF can't operate twin engine jets its just as i can see all the problem with not procuring the twin engine jets is sorely based on the finances which unfortunately PAF hasn't got the luxury

well I think PAF is operating twin engine get I think it called A5 fatan that's a twin engine jet as I remember so I don't think so about peoples referring that PAF can't operate twin engine jets its just as i can see all the problem with not procuring the twin engine jets is sorely based on the finances which unfortunately PAF hasn't got the luxury

i really don't think so because if BD sudan yemen uganda can do it then pakistan can do it much more then them but its our doctrine and we are on right path as per our need .

the word over optimistic would be insufficient for what ur saying:lol:

1st Pak & china should bother right now how to improve JF 17 block 2 with good radar ,missiles & avionics suite then if economy
improves then they can consider any latest fighter later

2nd 6th gen fighter is a distant thing for china right now US can say this as they have produced F22 & F 35 meanwhile chinese have not yet produced J20 or J31 yet still in developmental stages
:omghaha:, I see your words, but China is China , not US. Let's see what will occur in the next few years

Let me be simple... The one that refused Mirage deal is the one I know. You rather pay Zardari 50% and have the deal... I mean seriously, you are abducted and a gun is put on your head... That is no fiction. If you call him a traitor then you do miss lots of data and info...

Hi,

Absolutely---weapons purchases that set the definition of your position----they are not stopped for petty bribes. How many of your parents had given bribes to buy the licence for semi automatic weapons in pakistan in the 80's 90's and later.

Please read up on the jews how they paid for weapons after world war2---. How much and how many they had to bribe and how outrageous prices they paid to get weapons for their protection in the early stages.

So----this is just a SOB story by the one that you know----. He failed in his duty to do his job----the consequences have been terrible. If no one told him so----it is time that he heard it---.

I would very much like to know what consequences have befallen Pakistan for not having M2Ks? Did we loose a war? Or are we about to loose a war? Or did we miss an opportunity to brow-beat our neighbors because we had a single lone awesome weapon system?

Just one thing: I do not wish to know what might or might not have happened during Kargil misadventure if PAF had pushed into occupied Kashmir airspace.

I would very much like to know what consequences have befallen Pakistan for not having M2Ks? Did we loose a war? Or are we about to loose a war? Or did we miss an opportunity to brow-beat our neighbors because we had a single lone awesome weapon system?

Just one thing: I do not wish to know what might or might not have happened during Kargil misadventure if PAF had pushed into occupied Kashmir airspace.

Sir,

Please allow us the liberty for not starting the story strating anew everytime a new person enters the room---try to keep up from previous posts.

And if that is your point of view about issues and national dillemas---we are not here to explain and justify---(or let me put it another way that the pakistanis understand ) to " CONVINCE " you.

First of all, the J-31 is gonna is off limits to Pakistan during the development process, but if you mean buy it, why? Pakistan would go bankrupt buying even one squadron of the fighters, It's not economically viable, maybe in 10 years time Pakistan should look at 5th gen fighters, but right now it's not possible. Another thing to note is what benefit will Pakistan get from a 5th gen? 5th gens are made for offensive capabilities, Pakistan's armed forces and air force is meant for defensive purposes, an offensive capability is not needed.

Shouldn't an air force be offensive in nature? In fact, the air force should be the most ruthless and aggressive arm of any military. To win a war, one has to take that war to the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom