What's new

F-35 Program Compromised By Discovery Of Iranian Spy?

So refute it with evidence if it's a lie, of course you won't. You're living in denial, Pollard was a traitor who cost us lives.
You dont understand the concept of presumption of innocence? Its your burden to prove and provide creditable links that because of Pollard someone died.

You dont understand the concept of presumption of innocence? Its your burden to prove and provide creditable links that because of Pollard someone died.

Simple, all one has to do is read the Weinberger declarations, even though most of it was classified the portion available to the public stated he endangered American lives. Here's the quote:

By disclosing to the Israelis "sources and methods of information acquisition," Weinberger asserted, Pollard "jeopardized ... the sources of that information, by placing it outside of a U.S. controlled security environment."6In addition, "U.S. combat forces, wherever they are deployed in this world, could be unacceptably endangered through successful exploitation of this data."7

Any more denials?

Any more denials?
Here is the initial claim:
His spying on America resulted in many American deaths

And here the best you could provide:

U.S. combat forces, wherever they are deployed in this world, could be unacceptably endangered through successful exploitation of this data.

Could be endanger if exploited =/= resulted in many deaths

Here is the initial claim:
His spying on America resulted in many American deaths

You're a liar, no where in my posts on this thread did I say anything about many deaths. Quote me and prove to us that I said any such thing. You can't because you lied.

And here the best you could provide:

U.S. combat forces, wherever they are deployed in this world, could be unacceptably endangered through successful exploitation of this data.

Yeah, I provided actual documents of the case and government convictions against pollard. Yet, you can't do anything better but find a way to alternatively dispute it. Truth is you can't dispute it so don't waste your time trying to defend Pollard.

You're a liar, no where in my posts on this thread did I say anything about many deaths. Quote me and prove to us that I said any such thing. You can't because you lied.
I did not say that its your post. But you supported it:

1) You thanked it.
2) You quoted it saying "agreed".
3) When I said thats stupid lie, you started arguing.

Now you agree that that was a stupid lie.

Yeah, I provided actual documents of the case and government convictions against pollard. Yet, you can't do anything better but find a way to alternatively dispute it. Truth is you can't dispute it so don't waste your time trying to defend Pollard.
Even Pollards accusers never claimed that his spying resulted in someones death. Spare me of your bla bla bla.

I did not say that its your post. But you supported it:

Nope, I agreed with the notion of the double standard the OP has. Which is why after I said 'agreed' I discussed the OP's fake outrage and double standard.

Besides, me and you got into a direct conversation where I told you he did endanger American lives, I made that claim and I stood by it and proved it. You can't prove otherwise so you resort to diversions and distractions. To me personally even if it were a few lives I wouldn't have disregard to them like you do, in the end he still endangered America lives and assets.

Even Pollards accusers never claimed that his spying resulted in someones death. Spare me of your bla bla bla.

You're very childish, obviously you're a person that expresses disregard to facts of the case. Just because you call it 'bla bla bla' doesn't mean it is gibberish. I supported my claim with government documents and convictions against pollard. I've done my part, if you want to dispute that then provide evidence to the contrary.

Why was he trying to carry documents out of the country ?

May be someone should have taught him how to scan documents, lol......

If this is the level of Iranian spies, America has nothing to worry about.... :D

Nope, I agreed with the notion of the double standard the OP has.
Awesome so you agree that claim that Pollard resulted in someones death was a stupid lie and u argued for no reason. Now get lost.

Awesome so you agree that claim that Pollard resulted in someones death was a stupid lie and u argued for no reason. Now get lost.

Are you mentally ill? Or insane? If you can't refute claims supported by evidence then it's best for you to stay quiet rather than go on a childish rant.

I stand by my claim and putting words in my mouth won't get you anywhere, of course you couldn't provide evidence to the contrary.

It's best for you to 'get lost' rather than make a fool out of yourself supporting a traitor who endangered American lives.

Are you mentally ill? Or insane? If you can't refute claims supported by evidence then it's best for you to stay quiet rather than go on a childish rant.

I stand by my claim and putting words in my mouth won't get you anywhere, of course you couldn't provide evidence to the contrary.

It's best for you to 'get lost' rather than make a fool out of yourself supporting a traitor who endangered American lives.
500 is a Zionist Jew it is in his blood and culture to lie and steal.

Back
Top Bottom