What's new

F-35 Isreal stealth aircraft detected by air traffic control radar near Lebanon !

The mere bombing of Assad troops, many times just several kilometers away from Russian S-400 batteries.

Assad troops were never bombed by anyone. Even if they bomb an inch from an S-400, so what? Even if someone fires 1 bullet at a Russia military personnel you better watch out.

For public consumption, Whether he the specify the term STEALTH whether he claiming electronics Stealth (avionics/ECM/EW) or plan-form alignment STEALTH @blackuday :hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

ECM can reduce RCS ?

In Fact: The F-35 does not have ECM, so does the F-22

The F-35′s cross section is much smaller than the F-22′s. “The F-35 doesn’t have the altitude, doesn’t have the speed [of the F-22], but it can beat the F-22 in stealth.”
http://aviationweek.com/blog/f-35-stealthier-f-22

cross section = radar cross section (RCS), RCS is not related to ECM. ECM makes it difficult to detect, not invisible, it is similar to Chaff. RCS involves physics, ECM involves electronics

radar-stealth-technology-12-638.jpg

Chaff-sequence.jpg

ecm_ppi_3.jpg

Oh god you are lowering the IQ of your whole neighberhood.

How does the fact that Yugoslav air defenses were hit change the fact that whatever happened to the F-117 does not carry over to the F-35, you low life inferior organism?

Some footage is released 11 years after captured and some a few days, just shows you that life isn't linear and we it's not like we MUST release the footage of an F-35 bombing a target JUST because we captured a video of an F-16 doing that you damn retard.

Also keep sending me those videos I love to watch them.

You call Ireland a 3rd world country? You think the term 1st, 2nd or 3rd world have ANYTHING to do with a country's military power? I can literally count your active brain cells with my fingers

Why do you always mention the old video , while I posted the latest videos? Are you avoiding the answer?

I repeat, Israel has not published any video about the F-35 actually acting in the war. Please prove it by video, do not guess

I'm saying the F-35I in the campaign and being tracking by flightradar24. Not an F-35 in your link

proxy.php

Even the Israeli and American are not fabricated

F-35 Stealth Aircraft Goes “Live” On Flight Tracking Websites As It Flies Mission Over Israel

https://theaviationist.com/2018/07/...ing-websites-as-it-flies-mission-over-israel/

Did you forget that EA-6B, Tomahawk was still used against Yugoslav air defense before the F-117 attack?

avcruz_2_01.jpg

EA-6B_launching_AGM-88_HARM_1999.jpg

Again, you have no proof for your statement?

Israel showing video after attack Hezbollah

A day after a rocket exploded in the home of Hezbollah official Abdel Nasser Issa in a village near Lebanon's southern coastal city of Tyre, the Israeli army released film taken from a drone that it said shows rockets being removed from Issa's house after the explosion and moved to another location. Duration: 01:42

Israeli video attack on Iran UAV was released at the same time

IDF video showing Israeli airstrikes in Syria, June 26, 2017 (Israeli aircraft strike Syrian army positions in Golan Heights Jun 24, 2017 9:55 PM)

Breaking | Israel destroyed a freshly delivered Russian Pantsir S1 Sa 22 Greyhound system in Syria

IDF released a video showing an israeli air strike /missile destroy a freshly delivered Russian Pantsir S1 Sa 22 Greyhound system in Mezzeh Military Airport 3.8 kilometres from #Assad's palace in Damascus! (Israel destroyed a Russian supplied Syrian Pantsir S1 air defense system using a Popeye cruise missile, during a retaliatory air strike on May 9, 2018.)

And all this video was 11 years ago?

And you are a senior US Air Force advisor?

The F-35′s cross section is much smaller than the F-22′s. “The F-35 doesn’t have the altitude, doesn’t have the speed [of the F-22], but it can beat the F-22 in stealth.”
http://aviationweek.com/blog/f-35-stealthier-f-22

They have both system, and ECM etc etc will provide wrong/false information to the enemy, both are complementry system to each other (ECM EW + STEALTH) @blackuday ;):enjoy:

Where ? Where are their photos? F-35/22 dont have ECM pod

you are a fabricator :usflag:

F-22-vs-F-35-850x478.jpg

ECM pod on F16

alq1312.jpg

Last edited:

you are a fabricator

F-22-vs-F-35-850x478.jpg

ECM pod on F16

alq1312.jpg
What baseless ranter/troller most 4/ 4.5th/5th gen jets carrying comprehensive internal jamming systems Especially 5th gen jets relies on Stealth as well as ECM,EW @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, that pic of F-16 you show is extra ECM pod is Basically for SEAD or DEAD role in the standard mission this pod don't carry by F-16 @blackuday :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Hi @blackuday

Some of the EW/ECM of F-22 most of them classified @blackuday

And F-35 @blackuday
@blackuday :p::P;):):enjoy:

Hi @blackuday

Some of the EW/ECM of F-22 most of them classified @blackuday

And F-35 @blackuday
@blackuday :p::P;):):enjoy:

All the system like MLD, RWR, DAS, MADL, IFF can help reduce RCS of plane? wow a new invention! you are probably a child....Which evidence confirms this?

Where can ECM pod certification help the F-35 stealth?

https://www.baesystems.com/en/product/an-asq-239-f-35-ew-countermeasure-system

Again ?

you are a fabricator

F-22-vs-F-35-850x478.jpg

ECM pod on F16

alq1312.jpg

What baseless ranter/troller most 4/ 4.5th/5th gen jets carrying comprehensive internal jamming systems Especially 5th gen jets relies on Stealth as well as ECM,EW @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, that pic of F-16 you show is extra ECM pod is Basically for SEAD or DEAD role in the standard mission this pod don't carry by F-16 @blackuday :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Stop Trolling! Israel is the first country add on F-35 equipped with ECM / jammer pods in the world

While the U.S. military designed the F-35 to rely heavily on its stealth capabilities for survivability, Israel’s military has indicated that it places little faith in these systems in the face of ever advancing anti aircraft technologies fielded against it. Israel as a result insisted that its Air Force be allowed to modify its F-35A fighters with indigenous electronic warfare systems to enhance its survivability and complement its stealth capabilities, and though this request was initially refused the U.S. eventually acquiesced to the request of its ally. While Israel was not confident in the F-35’s performance, the country based its own variant, the F-35I, on the original F-35A and added its own sensors, countermeasures, and other electronic warfare systems alongside a ‘plug-and-play’ feature to allow additional Israeli electronics to be installed later on. The Israeli Air Force is set to add external jamming pods, and new Israeli made short range air to air missiles and guided bombs to further customise the fighter. Israel is the only state which has developed a domestic variant of the F-35 in this way.

http://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/70479

ECM helps the aircraft fool the missile, not help it invisible

electronic-warfare-jamming-electronics-world-december-1959-1.jpg

c45e9943ea92922434913eb36ff893a5.image.800x518.jpg

The US Navy uses the EA18G for electronic warfare instead of the F-35C

Lt. Col. David Berke, former commander of the US Marine Corps' first operational F-35B squadron, told Business Insider that the idea of upgrading a legacy fighter to do the F-35's job was plainly "preposterous."

Virtually everyone pointed to a single necessary aspect of the F-35 that the F/A-18 lacks - stealth.

But the US Navy and countries around the world already have in their sights a modern update on the F/A-18 that's meant to compliment the F-35. The update may be poised to deliver even more capability than Lockheed Martin's Joint Strike Fighter in some areas, even without being stealthy.

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/boeing-updated-f18-comparable-f35-advanced-super-hornet-2017-1/

ea-18g-image100.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
All the system like MLD, RWR, DAS, MADL, IFF can help reduce RCS of plane? wow a new invention! you are probably a child....Which evidence confirms this?

Where can ECM pod certification help the F-35 stealth?

https://www.baesystems.com/en/product/an-asq-239-f-35-ew-countermeasure-system

Again ?

you are a fabricator
These systems fit internally on F-22/F-35 you troll, and these system for defending/ gives a false information to enemy some thing same like Rafale SPECTRA, use the common sense/logic you brain dead @blackuday and Stealth for backup @blackuday :blah::blah::blah:

These systems fit internally on F-22/F-35 you troll, and these system for defending/ gives a false information to enemy some thing same like Rafale SPECTRA, use the common sense/logic you brain dead @blackuday and Stealth for backup @blackuday :blah::blah::blah:

Please don't feed the troll.

Look at his post, he think he knows everything there is to know about F-35, the way he "Certainly" claim F-35 does not have this or does not have that. Like he actually did flew sorties with a F-35 and have one in his backyard, albeit he is a guy from Vietnam (as he claimed)

He even get accessed to information that someone like me cannot get, i mean even I am with NSA class 3 clearance, I can't go waltz in an Air Force base and ask about F-35 that way. oh well, judge it by yourself...

Again !

Stop Trolling! Israel is the first country add on F-35 equipped with ECM / jammer pods in the world

While the U.S. military designed the F-35 to rely heavily on its stealth capabilities for survivability, Israel’s military has indicated that it places little faith in these systems in the face of ever advancing anti aircraft technologies fielded against it. Israel as a result insisted that its Air Force be allowed to modify its F-35A fighters with indigenous electronic warfare systems to enhance its survivability and complement its stealth capabilities, and though this request was initially refused the U.S. eventually acquiesced to the request of its ally. While Israel was not confident in the F-35’s performance, the country based its own variant, the F-35I, on the original F-35A and added its own sensors, countermeasures, and other electronic warfare systems alongside a ‘plug-and-play’ feature to allow additional Israeli electronics to be installed later on. The Israeli Air Force is set to add external jamming pods, and new Israeli made short range air to air missiles and guided bombs to further customise the fighter. Israel is the only state which has developed a domestic variant of the F-35 in this way.

The EA18G is much better equipped system electronic warface than the F-22 and F-35, but it is not stealthed

The Boeing concept for the Advanced Super Hornet, pictured here without enclosed weapons pods. Boeing President-elect Donald Trump caused a genuine uproar in the combat-aviation community when he tweeted in December, "Based on the tremendous cost and cost overruns of the Lockheed Martin F-35, I have asked Boeing to price-out a comparable F-18 Super Hornet!"

The idea that an F/A-18 Super Hornet could be "comparable" to the F-35 met swift and intense condemnation, and Lockheed Martin quickly lost billions in value on its stock.

"No, Mr. Trump, You Can't Replace F-35 With A 'Comparable' F-18" a headline at Breaking Defense said.

"You can't replace the F-35 with an F-18 any more than you can replace an aircraft carrier with a cruise ship," a headline at Popular Science said.

Lt. Col. David Berke, a former commander of the US Marine Corps' first operational F-35B squadron, told Business Insider the idea of upgrading a legacy fighter to do the F-35's job was plainly "preposterous."

Virtually everyone pointed to a single aspect of the F-35 that the F/A-18 lacked: stealth.

https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-updated-f18-comparable-f35-advanced-super-hornet-2017-1

You do not have any evidence other than fabrication

Please don't feed the troll.

Look at his post, he think he knows everything there is to know about F-35, the way he "Certainly" claim F-35 does not have this or does not have that. Like he actually did flew sorties with a F-35 and have one in his backyard, albeit he is a guy from Vietnam (as he claimed)

He even get accessed to information that someone like me cannot get, i mean even I am with NSA class 3 clearance, I can't go waltz in an Air Force base and ask about F-35 that way. oh well, judge it by yourself...

And a troll like you have been approached? I have specific sources from the US Air Force, and you?

Air Combat Command chief Gen. Mike Hostage, according to reporter Colin Clark, "labels as 'old think' those critics who point to the F-117 shoot-down and the presumed supremacy of high-powered electronic-magnetic warfare." The F-35′s cross section is much smaller than the F-22′s. “The F-35 doesn’t have the altitude, doesn’t have the speed [of the F-22], but it can beat the F-22 in stealth.” http://aviationweek.com/blog/f-35-stealthier-f-22

During a flight debriefing, Col. Chris Niemi and Maj. Nash Vickers both said a comparison of the radar-absorbing F-35 to its nimble but less stealthy twin-engine F-22 cousin might not reveal the whole story. With the F-35 Lightning , this fighter sees better, has more range, and is stealthier than any of its predecessors.

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media...-lightning-public-debut-shows-the-right-stuff

Again !

The EA18G is much better equipped system electronic warface than the F-22 and F-35, but it is not stealthed

The Boeing concept for the Advanced Super Hornet, pictured here without enclosed weapons pods. Boeing President-elect Donald Trump caused a genuine uproar in the combat-aviation community when he tweeted in December, "Based on the tremendous cost and cost overruns of the Lockheed Martin F-35, I have asked Boeing to price-out a comparable F-18 Super Hornet!"

The idea that an F/A-18 Super Hornet could be "comparable" to the F-35 met swift and intense condemnation, and Lockheed Martin quickly lost billions in value on its stock.

"No, Mr. Trump, You Can't Replace F-35 With A 'Comparable' F-18" a headline at Breaking Defense said.

"You can't replace the F-35 with an F-18 any more than you can replace an aircraft carrier with a cruise ship," a headline at Popular Science said.

Lt. Col. David Berke, a former commander of the US Marine Corps' first operational F-35B squadron, told Business Insider the idea of upgrading a legacy fighter to do the F-35's job was plainly "preposterous."

Virtually everyone pointed to a single aspect of the F-35 that the F/A-18 lacked: stealth.

https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-updated-f18-comparable-f35-advanced-super-hornet-2017-1
What the fcuk you baseless troll @blackuday :hitwall::crazy::crazy:

And then what is the purpose of ECM DAS, RWR, and electronic warfare in the F-22/F-35 i posted @blackuday ???o_Oo_Oo_O:what:

What the fcuk you baseless troll @blackuday :hitwall::crazy::crazy:

And then what is the purpose of ECM DAS, RWR, and electronic warfare in the F-22/F-35 i posted @blackuday ???o_Oo_Oo_O:what:

from wiki ?

Show me where ECM or RWR certification helps reduce RCS of the aircraft? If you do not understand what RCS is or ask me!

MOI_rCapacity_1.jpg

And a troll like you have been approached? I have specific sources from the US Air Force, and you?

Air Combat Command chief Gen. Mike Hostage, according to reporter Colin Clark, "labels as 'old think' those critics who point to the F-117 shoot-down and the presumed supremacy of high-powered electronic-magnetic warfare." The F-35′s cross section is much smaller than the F-22′s. “The F-35 doesn’t have the altitude, doesn’t have the speed [of the F-22], but it can beat the F-22 in stealth.” http://aviationweek.com/blog/f-35-stealthier-f-22

During a flight debriefing, Col. Chris Niemi and Maj. Nash Vickers both said a comparison of the radar-absorbing F-35 to its nimble but less stealthy twin-engine F-22 cousin might not reveal the whole story. With the F-35 Lightning , this fighter sees better, has more range, and is stealthier than any of its predecessors.

https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media...-lightning-public-debut-shows-the-right-stuff
Not only relying on stealth but its a electronics (ECM/EW) for survability, and you don't understand his whole point from your links USAF personals were talking whole system (Stealth+Electronics) not just Stealth @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: you have brain of 4 year old kid @blackuday :devil::mad::angry:

Back
Top Bottom