What's new

F-22P a bad decision by PN?

sir manstankahan can you also come to join us in this light debate,, i know it is like derailing the thread but is better then derailing relations,,,

my request sir!

regards!

You are absolutely right here, and that is why I got really confused why you were asking for the professional credentials. Selling cars to individuals is very different than selling top of the line multimillion dollar military hardware to another country. Accordingly, your credentials can be questioned, but it would not be right to do on a public forum. For the reasons you gave above, we respect your opinion and look forward to read more posts from you.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Selling weapons sytems is nothing---it is neither my money nor his---but making a car deal that is the ultimate---once you become a successful car salesman---there is nothing in the world of sales and people business that you cannot do. :cheers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman17
the perry is going to stick out like a sore thumb as it is the only one going to be transferred.PN is already discussing with china for additional F-22P (advanced) frigates, upto four more!

FROM GROWLER---sir you are a think tank member... i expect alot better from your then this... dont forget.. PN has been operating used type-21 frigates quite effectively and its likely they will serve five more year.. at just 66 million dollars we will have a effective anti-sub frigate... and mind you F-22P costs like what? 170 million dollars!! forget the age and please compare both... OHP is undoubtedly better then F-22p.

Hi,

I am cracking up looking at the comments he gave to Fatman 17 on another thread---

I am realizng that he doesnot do it on purpose---it has become like a habbit---maybe he doesnot understand how to address people---. Just made me laugh---.

And your obsession over Grolwer still goes on------ seriously you need to get over this now------ you are only making mockery out of your self------

MK Eid Mubark

MK come on yar Growler is one of us. :pakistan::pakistan:

Muradk,

A very happy eid mubarak to you as well-- life in colorado must be a little hectic nowadays after that little police action.

"One of ours":undecided::undecided:---is that why he is being disrespectful to so many at the same time---.

Murdk sahib---people don't need to be badgered if they disagree with anyone---.

I got some e-mails from members as to how rude this guy is and nobody wants to stop him

# 1

Hi mastan sb
Have you noticed the tone of growler again (in this case with you in the thread F22 a bad choice). A little more and he will get personal and abusive with you the same way he gets with every one who speaks differently from his version of the story.
He is bullying every one in the naval section and this has to stop.
regards

# 2

Sir, just an advice, i had plenty of lengthy conversations with Growler about this same issue, what benefits we get through F-22P & what disadvantages we have with OHP, even gave many logical reasons, but his needle is stick on this OHP thing, as if he is obsessed with it. Which i hope you may have sensed by now , it would be advised not to waste your time on arguing with him as no matter what you tell, his reply gonna be same, F-22P sucks & the years away OHP with sanction prone problem the best.

# 3

Thanks for your e-mail. I see the pattern. Will talk to the webby and let us see what comes out of it. MK

Sure do sir and i'll be waiting for your reply.

Regards

These are just a couple of e-mails---and then that threatening comment to PENGUIN in one of the posts---.

Murad sahib---I hope he is not related to you---that would be a surprise??? Because your son, Jabar 1 has been very respectful to everyone---.

We never had this kind of TAUNTING AND INSULTING attitude shown on this board for the last so many years on this board---either from senior members---think tank or the mods or the webby---.

It has to stop---bullying must not be allowed at any cost.

Guys, can we all just try and get along pls?

@Growler: I respond to your posts on content and since you post more than others you get more replies from me. Nothing personal. Ask arsalanaslam123: we disagree(d) a lot too but that doesn't mean we're at war or something. Quite the contrary, I would think.

@MastanKhan: "Selling weapons sytems is nothing---it is neither my money nor his---but making a car deal that is the ultimate---once you become a successful car salesman---there is nothing in the world of sales and people business that you cannot do." Dang! I obviously chose the wrong line of business :woot:

02b5f28bdeea6207b0861dc55b9c55fa.png

Guys, can we all just try and get along pls?

:lol:
yeap i agree with the first part..

@Growler: I respond to your posts on content and since you post more than others you get more replies from me. Nothing personal. Ask arsalanaslam123: we disagree(d) a lot too but that doesn't mean we're at war or something. Quite the contrary, I would think.
agreed! :tup:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom