What's new

f-22 raptor

silko

Reaction score
i just wonder why only united states use this aircraft?

is it to expensive for other countries or what?

it has stealth technology and all that but still the only user is U.S, why doesn't some nato allies buy them?

In summary, US doesn't SHARE other nations including NATO, Israel and allies. US wouldn't export advanced technology, only export versions degrading technology.

Only US hands.

i just wonder why only united states use this aircraft?

is it to expensive for other countries or what?

it has stealth technology and all that but still the only user is U.S, why doesn't some nato allies buy them?
too expencive for most countries...But fear not, we will be exporting an export version of the High tech J-20 5th gen air superiority fighter to our friends....:china:

yeah but what about turkey? as far as i know turkey isnt a china allied, wich means us wouldnt like us to buy your planes

beside i heard theye were beeing fully operatinal in 2020, that is a bit to long.

what to you mean by that us wont sell high tech advanced stuff to other countries? what about f-35?

and how much does this plane cost exactly when compared to other fighter planes?

F-35 has better avionics than F-22, but the engine of F-22 is actually much more useful with the supercruising ability.

And F-22 was designed to be an aircraft with twin engines, thus its firepower and its maneuverability are both superior to F-35.

It is actually not much bigger than a raptor, 40 tons vs 38 tons.

How it cannot be an air superiority fighter?

Because he doesn't want to believe it is maybe? Facts mean little to people who don't want to believe them.

BTW he is also a white supremacist.

If that is not racism .. what is ? MODS!!!

I already reported the post. People need to understand only animals and people who have nothing to say resort to personal attacks. Try to defend your position by speaking at the topic rather than the person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom